• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last of Us: 12 hour campaign. 8 multiplayer maps. 2 multiplayer modes - 95 Metascore best game eva

Bioshock Infinite: 12 hour campaign - 94 metascore omg story so deep

Titanfall: No campaign. 15 multiplayer maps. 5 games modes - 87 metascore where is all the content?
I got 30 hours out of the beta alone. People complaining about lack of content due to no single player don't know what they're talking about.

I disagree. I hate it when it takes forever to level up and unlock everything. This seems just right for me.

Perhaps it's just the first half of the levels. I like ranking up a lot, it's super satisfying. I can't say for sure that it's too fast until I see how long it takes to get from level 25 to 50.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Nah man they use simcity numbers on your speed.
Was also beside myself when I was downloading at 900Kb/s on my 2mb line .. which usually maxes out at 220Kb/s

Origin shows the install size, but it's only downloading 20GB so it essentially shows your speed at like ~2x.
I really want to spoil myself and use the VPN, but at the same time I don't want to risk anything for tonight.

Nothing is going to happen, people have done this with Steam and Origin for years. Respawn even let people stream 'early' as everyone was doing it.

Freki

Are the Servers down? Got kicked after campaign was finished and now I can't login to any datacenter. "No Servers found"...

Servers just went down.

UNLIMITED POWAH OF THE CLOUDS.
Calm down, the game isn't out in most countries yet. You guys can't complain about the servers not working at launch because you didn't give them time to fix them before launch like they're doing right now.

I think me unlocking the game via VPN broke the servers >_> Sorry guys.

Edit: On a serious note, just got into the EU Datacentre servers, so looks like its working again

game is really good, get a real quakeish vibe from some of the little tricks you can do, looking forward to seeing some advanced stuff soon

780 predictably runs it super smooth all settings maxed (with new drivers), no dips that i saw and gpu never went above 60% usage, no sli though yet :( will need it if they unlock the fps to 120 or unlimited as they say they will

Yeah I have a GTX 780 and it runs way better than the beta did.

Anyone gunna make a PC graphics thread?

Except in those countries it has launched in.
Which is the minority. Once again, if you want the game to work at its main launch, which is 12:01 AM EST, then you're going to have to let them do what they're doing. It's either the minority complain about it not working right now than the majority complaining about it not working later.

aravuus

I got 30 hours out of the beta alone. People complaining about lack of content due to no single player don't know what they're talking about.

Clearly they know, they want single player too. It's their opinion.

I'd get this whining if the score was like less than 80, but 87 is amazing. Let's just enjoy the game, shall we?

Clearly they know, they want single player too. It's their opinion.

I'd get this whining if the score was like less than 80, but 87 is amazing. Let's just enjoy the game, shall we?
But we've known it wouldn't have single player since launch. I don't buy single player only games for the multiplayer. Don't buy multiplayer only games for the single player.

I'm curious, did anyone play the beta on pc with a gamepad? I know it's an unpopular opinion, but it's definitely how i'd play if i ever bought the game, and i was wondering how other people fared in comfy couch mode.

Coconut

Banned
I'm curious, did anyone play the beta on pc with a gamepad? I know it's an unpopular opinion, but it's definitely how i'd play if i ever bought the game, and i was wondering how other people fared in comfy couch mode.

One guy was saying he was going about 1.5 to 1.8.

Hip Hop

I'm in the US. What free VPN do you guys recommend to unlock the game early and how do I go about it? Start VPN, sign in to Origin, shut VPN down?

aravuus

But we've known it wouldn't have single player since launch. I don't buy single player only games for the multiplayer. Don't buy multiplayer only games for the single player.

Us knowing it doesn't change anything. Some of the reviewers feel like it should have sp content too, fine. They have all the power in the world to take away points for that.

Rnr1224

I've been playing for a while and I love hacking the spectres and the heavy turrets. Can't wait till I finally unlock the icepick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom