• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the newest nvidia driver working for everyone? Does it help the game a lot?

It had no affect at all on my PC. You should try it out though, just in case. In the lists of updates for the driver, it just mentions that it enables Titanfall 3D stuff and that's about it. So I'm not sure if actually has any optimization for the game.

Animator

I've been playing for a while and I love hacking the spectres and the heavy turrets. Can't wait till I finally unlock the icepick

Icepick makes a HUGE difference. It takes about a second to hack with the icepick. I love running around hacking everything I can find. :)

Strider

Made the change to delayed sprint. I really like it and am gonna stick with it. If you haven't yet or didn't in the beta I suggest trying it out.

Riky

$MSFT
I'm curious, did anyone play the beta on pc with a gamepad? I know it's an unpopular opinion, but it's definitely how i'd play if i ever bought the game, and i was wondering how other people fared in comfy couch mode.

I played with a pad, did ok, no worse or better than on Xbox One.

Atilac

Dementer takes a shit on my pc. AMD phenom II x4, 16 gigs of ram, amd 7870. Everything on high, 1600x900, x4 aa. It drops into the 30s or 20s.

Hixx

Lagoon don't run so good

Yeah :(

Shame because it's a really pretty map but feels like it runs 10-20fps below 60 whenever I'm on the side of the map with water.

-

Been playing a bit more tonight and someone in our group (PrematureQuiche on here) got accused of hacking. He's just using a pad!

gossi

Thanks, not going to go up until 30 mins after I leave for work (UK) ;(
I'm guessing there's no way to start a download remotely for the Xbone?

Nope, sorry. You can buy from Xbox.com, but they haven't added background download of remote purchases yet still.

MNC

Delayed sprint FTW. You'll always be running and if you're not, you're either shooting or aiming, which at that point you will stop immediately with running.

Strider

How come? Never tried it , and dont have the game yet

The game is just so fast paced that I sprint 90% of the time anyway and it's just nice not to press shift with KB/M or the left stick in when I'm using a controller.

I tried the always sprint option as well and didn't like it as much. Even though you sprint the majority of the time you still make slight movements such as strafing and the always sprint option interferes with movements like that.

So I find the Delayed option to be best for me.

What is this and how does it work?
If you hold the action button while looking at an enemy spectre within melee range, you can hack it, and turn it and any enemy spectres near it into friendly spectres. Hacking turrets turns them from a neutral/enemy turret into a friendly turret.

dekline

98% preloaded with the vpn ready to go...

fingers-crossed8dotg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom