• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it.
The race is on now.

Those are the dudes who play nonstop taking turns until they are the first people to hot 10th prestige in all the COD games,
Pfft. I'm content with a single prestige. I hate losing everything. Miss my car smg and triple threat so much :(

Strider

I knew it.
The race is on now.

Those are the dudes who play nonstop taking turns until they are the first people to hot 10th prestige in all the COD games,

When they realized they werent gonna be the first to get max prestige in Ghosts they claimed it wasnt actually a race...

Dubz

In the beta I forces AA and vsync to stop the stutter. I tried forcing vsync again but it doesn't want to work. In the Nvidia control panel I went with the setting of vsync on. Is this right?

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Fuck we need more people playing last titan standing, the mode is like deserted in comparison to the others.

why.....

Get home from work ready to play. Internet is out. TF no campaign 6 out of 10 at best.

Hahhah if people judged things like that all mmo's would and online only games would be 6 out of 10 at best.

Thankfully people don't do that (or at least i hope they don't.)

Requiem

so this just happened to my nephew
14519_10203250766054279_782580483_n.jpg

poor kid was bring it downstairs and just before getting to entertainment center he crash and burned.

Oh that sucks...

Doesn't look too bad though. The face plate should just pop on right?

Uff duh

Banned
The stutter in this game is awful. Beta ran fine. with v-sync off fraps show i never drop below 60fps but that choppy look is super unpleasant. any fixes for this yet?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Does anyone know if Satchel Charges work on Titan brains?

demonkaze

I never noticed that before, I thought it did start itself. So it must just sit on console till you click it.

I'm getting up at 4am UK time to start download then going back to bed.

I didn't think it would be up for download until 8am UK time (unless you're talking about Friday's release in which case, disregard this message)?

Finally pre-loading Titanfall here in Australia. Question is whether I VPN unlock the game and play tonight or just wait till tomorrow. I really should focus tonight's attention on the girlfriend so I don't feel bad for the next few nights and this weekend of pure Titanfall!

Damn I'd be crushed if that happened to me. :(

my sister was asking if I would let him 'borrow' my Xbox One tomorrow-because he was looking forward to it for so long.

I reminded her I bought him the XB1 and the game-haha

hes coming over at midnight and taking tomorrow off school to play with his equally nerdy uncle.

Delt31

I'm curious, did anyone play the beta on pc with a gamepad? I know it's an unpopular opinion, but it's definitely how i'd play if i ever bought the game, and i was wondering how other people fared in comfy couch mode.

amazing. Prob the best controller game FPS I've played thus far (and I'm coming from console only)

Kind of offtopic but I noticed these game is making my cpu core temp going up to around 83c. i5-2500k 3.30ghz

Is that safe?

Not doing any sort of overclocking. Game ran fine like this.

Delt31

Made the change to delayed sprint. I really like it and am gonna stick with it. If you haven't yet or didn't in the beta I suggest trying it out.

I did the same and haven't turned back. Never selected that type of option for any other game but this one makes sense considering how fast it is.

cyen

Damm, this game is just pure FUN!

3 hours went in like 10min!

The maps are pretty good, good spots for parkour,a good split between infantry areas and Titan areas and they are pretty diverse as well.

The game is almost non stop action, fast gameplay, fast spawns (attrition mode), almost like a mix between COD, quake and other types of similar FPS.

This game will take me alot of hours from BF4 that´s for sure.

The graphics are really the downside of this game, they are not bad by any means, it´s just that the source engine really shows it´s age in some parts.

A soldid 9 in my book.

Please add me on origin to play some EU games.

Btw, whats up with VRAM consumption, 3,7GB of VRAM for what?

Origin Tag: cyenz

Longtime lurker, reporting in.

Thanks for the Mexico VPNs discounted Titanfall Deluxe price link!

Had no idea it was $80 in the USA, God bless the interwebs.

Standing by for Titanfall... and the 50 GB pre-load.

2San

my sister was asking if I would let him 'borrow' my Xbox One tomorrow-because he was looking forward to it for so long.

I reminded her I bought him the XB1 and the game-haha

hes coming over at midnight and taking tomorrow off school to play with his equally nerdy uncle.
That's pretty cool, should make for a fun day.

emats12

Neo Member
anyone having problems on vpn? I connect to the Korean vpn fine, can launch the game and actually get to menu.. then I log out and unhook the vpn, re-fire up origin and its still greyed out saying it doesn't release till....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom