• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuna

Banned
Up for playing TF with GAF! GT: Perfect Izuna
Send me a message so I can follow you etc.

I did okay in the beta, got top scorer more often than not, but when I played Ghosts for the first time this weekend I got bodied with like a -2 KD haha.

BraXzy

Interesting to see how little people are using wall-running.

It's funny.. I noticed it a lot during the beta. People, both little and big, just don't seem to realize that they can or don't think it to be useful. Too used to normal shooters I guess.

2San

anyone having problems on vpn? I connect to the Korean vpn fine, can launch the game and actually get to menu.. then I log out and unhook the vpn, re-fire up origin and its still greyed out saying it doesn't release till....
You need stay logged in on Origin I think. It checks if the game is out everytime you login.
ay reward for completing campaign or can I skip it all together?
You unlock the other titans for doing them. You need do both sides to unlock the other 2 titans.

I'm on the fence, I kinda want to buy an Xbox One Titanfall bundle, but the idea of spending that much money on videogames is turning me off right now. I know I will really want an XB1 come Halo 2 Anniversary, but I just can't help but think I could use my 'fun money' for other things.. bleh.

Are the streams going on for Titanfall right now all coming from the Xbone? I wanna see a PC stream. Got this bad boy pre-loaded and ready to go. Per Origin we gots about 4 hours to go.

I'm on the fence, I kinda want to buy an Xbox One Titanfall bundle, but the idea of spending that much money on videogames is turning me off right now. I know I will really want an XB1 come Halo 2 Anniversary, but I just can't help but think I could use my 'fun money' for other things.. bleh.

Get it on the 360.

WizzNARD

I believe Xbox is at 3am EST. I'm just hoping it is up right at 3 so i can start the download before bed.

Yeah, it's 3 EST/12PST. I'm real close to saying fuck it and buying a disc at midnight, buy it digital still and sell the disc on eBay.

Can anyone confirm that if a game is already installed and I buy it digital that I don't have to download it again, it just converts what's on there to digital(if that makes sense)? That might make it worth it.

NH Apache

Banned
Preloading now, just got the gamefly deal.

Couple questions:

Can I use 360pad on PC? (I know, I know)

Are updated ATI drivers out yet?

Milennia

I can't shoot shit since I'm used to Battlefield and it reduces sensitivity when you aim down sights :(

ive gotten used to it relatively.
well.. coming form battlefield at least.

i put a ton of time into the beta getting used to the feel of the weapons, so I'm ready.

Nydius

The stutter in this game is awful. Beta ran fine. with v-sync off fraps show i never drop below 60fps but that choppy look is super unpleasant. any fixes for this yet?

All I can offer is a band-aid:
I did the same thing for this that I had to do for AC4. Disabled vsync in game, used the nVidia control panel to enable adaptive vsync and triple filtering for the game. It doesn't get rid of all the tearing and stuttering but it makes it much less noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom