• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS4-

Does GameStop ever let you have it before midnight? I'm tempted to go pick it up, but I have to work early and can't stay up much after midnight

ymmv on store and staff. I've been to a few stores that let you get your stuff as early as ten. But I think most just wait until 12 since they can't ring anything up until it's midnight on their systems.

And campaign is a complete waste of time, especially if you don't care about the two chassis.

Sushigod7

I ordered the Titanfall Xbox One bundle from Amazon, and it's been "preparing to ship" for hours. I'm a little terrified I won't get it tomorrow.

I was barely able to do any work today because I'm too hype for this. Gotta get it together.

Many times it won't update till overnight you'll be fine it happened to me many times.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Just finished the IMC campaign, it's short as fuck. Like, maybe 2 hours. If I'm not mistaken it's 8 maps for 15 minutes each, more or less.

Dub117

ymmv on store and staff. I've been to a few stores that let you get your stuff as early as ten. But I think most just wait until 12 since they can't ring anything up until it's midnight on their systems.

And campaign is a complete waste of time, especially if you don't care about the two chassis.
Thanks. I may go see, the store is close.

Camp Lo

Banned
tbh, if you didnt need the "campaign" to unlock the titans, it wouldn't even be worth playing, its a slog more than anything

Yeah, I just got destroyed playing my first game, I'm gonna wait till the 3 am for everyone else. Its not fun playing with level 30+ on my first day out.

Orayn

Gonna rudely drop in for some ignorant requests/questions...

1. Would anyone mind PMing me some instructions to the Mexico VPN trick if that's kosher?

2. Do we know if it's possible to arrange custom matches between two parties? I'm normally not big on competitive play, but I think Titanfall is a game where I'd really want to try it.

Strider

Do we know if it's possible to arrange custom matches between two parties? I'm normally not big on competitive play, but I think Titanfall is a game where I'd really want to try it.

You cant at launch. Vince mentioned they are looking to patch it in

Mechazawa

I'm not crazy and forcing adaptive vsync worked better in the beta, right?

Someone tell me I'm not crazy.

And I still want to know why they took out Triple Buffering as an option, even if both forms of in game vsync were(and still are) broken. The game's not letting me use d3doverrider, so an ingame option is the only way it can work.

Hip Hop

Gonna rudely drop in for some ignorant requests/questions...

1. Would anyone mind PMing me some instructions to the Mexico VPN trick if that's kosher?

2. Do we know if it's possible to arrange custom matches between two parties? I'm normally not big on competitive play, but I think Titanfall is a game where I'd really want to try it.

I sent you some instructions

I am going to be so tired for work tomorrow. Already pre gaming with some Stone IPA's and getting ready to digital download at midnight!

I reiterate.

Here we go TitanFall here we go!

KqsJS.gif

remz

Playing from australia is laggy as balls, although I guess that's to be expected. They need to get those servers up here quickly- that is if they're actually planning on adding servers here.

I am excite. Triple dipping on this one. Digital and physical for Xbox One and digital on Origin.

A shame servers for Xbox One aren't up until 4 am my time.

ColEx

For some reason i thought the MP campaign would have PVE elements in it, but its just MP matches labelled as a campaign with lots of annoying audio dialogue that sort of feels like someone is yapping away at you while you're trying to game.

Delt31

thoughts on depth of field option? I'm new to PC games and when I expanded it all the way I'm puked trying to play it. I might just keep it at low or turned off all the way.

I know everyone is hyped but I've been on the fence about this for a while and I might buy it tomorrow...but I gots a question

Right now Ryse gets 35$ trade in with PUR at Gamestop, will I get a bonus 50% if I trade toward TitanFall? I know the promo says "anything traded towards TitanFall" but everyone knows how weird these GameStop promos can be.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Trying to finish the campaign is awful. I had to leave in the middle of it with VisceralBowl and others, and now I'm just playing the same mission over and over basically. I just played colony 4 times in a row, and then I got kicked back to the first one. :|

beanman25

Getting my Xbox One copy tomorrow afternoon from Amazon.

Looking for some people to play with, so ass BobRichards91 if you're up to play sometime!

Grisby

I know everyone is hyped but I've been on the fence about this for a while and I might buy it tomorrow...but I gots a question

Right now Ryse gets 35$ trade in with PUR at Gamestop, will I get a bonus 50% if I trade toward TitanFall? I know the promo says "anything traded towards TitanFall" but everyone knows how weird these GameStop promos can be.
If it says anything can be traded then I would imagine you would be safe with a next gen trade-in.

I'd just pop in and see, if the store is close that is. I actually had enough points from their reward card thingy to get some coupons.

RS4-

Trying to finish the campaign is awful. I had to leave in the middle of it with VisceralBowl, and now I'm just playing the same mission over and over basically. I just played colony 4 times in a row, and then I got kicked back to the first one. :|

Back out and select campaign from the main menu so you continue where you left off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom