• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

awesc

Neo Member
Posting again for at least one more page:

I desperately want to make my aim down sights mouse sensitivity in Titanfall match what it is in Battlefield 4 (which I believe to be 0.6 times my hipfire sensitivity).

I found in a Google search that you can add this to the CounterStrike: GO config to achieve the same thing in that game:

bind MOUSE2 +sens
alias +sens "sensitivity 1" //Mouse Sensitivity when holding down right Mousebutton.
alias -sens "sensitivity 5" //Mouse Sensitivity when right Mousebutton is released.

I figured this might work in Titanfall since it is also based on Source engine, but Titanfall just overwrites my config files whenever I add this to them and removes the lines.

Anyone have any ideas on modifying aim down sights sensitivity separately from hipfire? Someone else must be interested in this.

Perhaps make the config file read-only?

Or if that doesn't work maybe adding a line to the config file to 'exec autoconfig.cfg' and add those two lines inside that autoconfig.cfg file.

Wow, seems like Microsoft spent so much money on keeping Titanfall exclusive that they couldnt afford to get the sound right on the Twitch stream. It is atrocious!

Linking the other two chassis to the stupid campaign was a bad idea. Good luck getting them if you buy the game a few weeks after release when nobody is playing campaign at all. Heck, good luck getting them tonight. I can't get past 2nd level of IMC.

if you can get into a game iwth the campaign just stick with it to get it over with

jet1911

I'm still not satisfied about the performences of this game. Looks worse than BF4 but run worse than BF4. Something is not right.

I couldn't get the VPN working, so I'm waiting for the peasant unlock. 30 minutes to Titanfall! Add me on Origin, ID: antitrop. We'll call down robots and murder people together!

Friend request sent!

Any 360 footage yet? I'm curious how it looks.

I guarantee that when it does surface, someone, somewhere will call it Titanballs. I'm genuinely surprised that they've shown nothing. The 360 crowd is such a huge userbase and MSFT would do wise by letting them know they aren't forgotten.

I'm going to post this here again.

Is there a permanent bonus for moving to a higher generation or any perks that you get other than the increased rate of earning XP?

I'm still not satisfied about the performences of this game. Looks worse than BF4 but run worse than BF4. Something is not right.

Friend request sent!

Regardless of what they did to the renderer, I have to imagine that they didn't have the time to get it up to par with something like Frostbite.

I couldn't get the VPN working, so I'm waiting for the peasant unlock. 30 minutes to Titanfall! Add me on Origin, ID: antitrop. We'll call down robots and murder people together!

Friend request sent!
Sent request. I own the GAF DayZ mumble that we've been using for years now too if you guys want to do voice chat.

Jito

Banned
Played a shit ton more tonight and I think I'm ok with the shotgun spam, it was a case of just learning the maps and where people are likely to come from. Started putting mines on hardpoints as well which results in some easy kills >:)

zeeaykay

Does anyone have an estimate for how long the download will take on a decent (uverse) broadband connection? I'm hoping the twelve hours from when I wake up to get home will be enough.

azhar

Banned
The guy interviewing Abbie is so awkward... Abbie seems cool though. Also I feel like 90% of windows phone 8's 3% global smartphone market share is located in Austin.

Does anyone have an estimate for how long the download will take on a decent (uverse) broadband connection? I'm hoping the twelve hours from when I wake up to get home will be enough.

Took me about an hour, and I don't have the best internet here in Hawaii. Tubes aren't as wide, so our internet is a bit slower, but it still downloaded and installed very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom