• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyudBoy

My Xbox just bricked.

I cannot believe this.

Nilla am cry.

Yo, I just thought my XB1 bricked too. I was trying to broadcast on Twitch and my system just froze, so after a few mins, I hit the power button on the console, and the light just stayed on forever. I kept pushing it but it would only make that sound and wouldn't shut off. I was this close to detaching the power cord, but thought I'd ask here first for some advice. Anyway, what seemed like maybe 10mins or so, the system finally rebooted. I guess there was some update that I wasn't aware about? I was relieved, though.

Just don't unplug your XB1, wait for it to finish updating.

nillapuddin

Yo, I just thought my XB1 bricked too. I was trying to broadcast on Twitch and my system just froze, so after a few mins, I hit the power button on the console, and the light just stayed on forever. I kept pushing it but it would only make that sound and wouldn't shut off. I was this close to detaching the power cord, but thought I'd ask here first for some advice. Anyway, what seemed like maybe 10mins or so, the system finally rebooted. I guess there was some update that I wasn't aware about? I was relieved, though.

Just don't unplug your XB1, wait for it to finish updating.

considering mine smells like its burning when its plugged in

... yeah, I already went through the entire process.

Thanks though.

kris.

Banned
aaaaaaand can't connect to a server

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd..

HERE....WE...........................

INITALIZING!?!?!?!?!?!?!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wow I'm already losing my patience sitting in this menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom