• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
119016.jpg

Boof

When will a company actually properly anticipate that at release they are gonna have a lot of traffic on their servers and compensate accordingly?

At my friends house watching him play on PC and he can't get into a match now.

What the fuck? Worst part is there is no single player so he can't play the game at all. :(

shandy706

Take it easy guys, lol. I'll check back in tomorrow.. They just got hammered like they never expected, lol.

I'm going to bed. Have day of work. Should give them time to crawl out of the nuke level number of players that just jumped in.

kris.

Banned
hey guys try switching servers. exit out of the initializing thing, bottom right to server selection, and choose another one. i got in on japan west

Drake

Jon Shiring ‏@jonshiring 1m

It might be slow tonight to find a Private Lobby server on PC - we’re aware & are working on it. Once you get one you can go play fine.

kris.

Banned
Too bad the ping will be over 150 for anyone in NA/EU....

you could actually try it instead of crying? it'll at least get you in. getting forced through the tutorial again. might as well get that out of the way and then try again with a more local server when you're done. maybe by then they'll be working again.

"A candy-colored clown they call the sandman
Tiptoes to my room every night
Just to sprinkle stardust and to whisper
"Go to sleep. Everything is all right."

I close my eyes, Then I drift away
Into the magic night. I softly say
A silent prayer like dreamers do.
Then I fall asleep to dream My dreams of you.

In dreams I walk with you. In dreams I talk to you.
In dreams you're mine. All of the time we're together
In dreams, In dreams.

But just before the dawn, I awake and find you gone.
I can't help it, I can't help it, if I cry.
I remember that you said goodbye.

It's too bad that all these things, Can only happen in my dreams
Only in dreams In beautiful dreams."

All I wanted was Titans and the falling thereof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom