• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcLyte

anyone who expected to smoothly jump into a game the second the game unlocked is not only naive, but a very silly, bad person.

bigkrev

So whats the process for requesting a refund from Origin? If it is like this tommorrow night I'm putting in a refund request till they fix their fucking game

Will Microsoft update the marketplace right at 3am, or will I have to turn my Xbox off to get it to refresh? I've never downloaded anything at launch before.

todd360

Stardate 3/11/14

The fall of titanfall has already begun. The cloud is no where in sight. Mass voting for EA as worst company ever on the streets. May the helix fossil has mercy on our souls.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Well this is weak. Been trying for 15 minutes now and no dice.

tbm24

On PC with everything turned on. Titanfall looks great. I don't know why people have such a downer on it. Wish I could skip this training though.

welp, glad i VPN'd and got a few hours in, think I'll just head to bed and try agian tomorrow. And man, I've run into quite a few lvl 40+ dudes already....

Umm I think MS is in trouble. There was ZERO buzz at my local BB. Maybe 10 buyers tops....if that many.

I was under the assumption that I could stroll into Gamestop at midnight to pick up Dark Souls II as Titanfall is one of the biggest games of the year, but they didn't have enough pre-orders to have a midnighter. It isn't in a huge area by any means, but there have been monstrous turnouts for other games. Perhaps it's just the fact that it's on Xbox One, and Xbox One hasn't been out for long. I don't imagine a big PS4 exclusive would really get a huge turnout either for now, so while there are logical factors, I was still very much expecting a decent enough turnout to warrant a midnight launch.

Cmagus

Hopefully a lot cos this is not good for maybe the biggest game of the year

I'm curious to see how much this sells digital. I also wonder what the difference between the PC and XBO sales will be. So far I know no one who hasn't bought this on PC yet.

DarkFlow

Banned
you could actually try it instead of crying? it'll at least get you in. getting forced through the tutorial again. might as well get that out of the way and then try again with a more local server when you're done. maybe by then they'll be working again.
You know can esc quit the tutorial right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom