• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
Im in training. I have an gtx 770. The frames seem a bit choppy for me when I turn ny head left and right. Was wondering if anyone else was getting it or not. Seems likenit has something to do with Vsync but the only settings are for double buffer and disabled, and on disabled I get major screen tearing. I downloadedntje new nvidia drivers from Geforce experience and thebgame said it was 60fps on frals so I dont know why it seems a bit frame skippy to me.

Definity

Current status of azure:

FbyWCZ7.jpg

antitrop

Just finished my first match of Campaign Multiplayer. Performance was much improved over the Beta. GTX 590, i7-2600k @ 4.4ghz, 16GB RAM, most settings on High with Double Buffering and 2x MSAA. Frame rate stayed pretty damn solid. I'm impressed.

Cloudy

Banned
I don't imagine a big PS4 exclusive would really get a huge turnout either for now, so while there are logical factors, I was still very much expecting a decent enough turnout to warrant a midnight launch.

I would guess that MLB 14 PS4 will sell better than Titanfall XB1 based on what I saw tonight

Sobriquet

I also wonder what the difference between the PC and XBO sales will be. So far I know no one who hasn't bought this on PC yet.

Do those people own Xbones? On the GAF gdoc, it's currently 76 PC and 66 Xbone if my count is correct. There are some double-dippers.

fleck0

I picked a bad time for a last minute pre-order, but the Origin download is going faster than I'd expected, may get to play within the hour, permitting the servers survive.

While I wait for my disc copy of the PC version to install(why did I do this), feel free to add me. I want to get some objective games going asap!

ID: DeputyDangle20

bananas

Banned
There was a lot of people at my GameStop for the midnight launch. And most were for Titanfall, not DS2. I was actually surprised at how many.

also I got a big ass poster. Don't know what I'm gonna do with it...

Also, my gamertag: peaseybananas

Installing right now.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh. So I played the tutorial and now I can't connect anymore.
Lucky! How long did you wait to get in?
Like 20 min, but the second the tutorial ended I got kicked back to server limbo.

LowParry

Well I got into the first match of campaign. Game feels like it runs a lot better from beta however I still get these small stutters here and there. Probably just need to tweek with the settings. Anywho, servers are borked. Will get to play tomorrow.

Just finished my first match of Campaign Multiplayer. Performance was much improved over the Beta. GTX 590, i7-2600k @ 4.4ghz, 16GB RAM, most settings on High with Double Buffering and 2x MSAA. Frame rate stayed pretty damn solid. I'm impressed.

No Vsync stuttering issues like there were in the beta then?

EDIT: Just got in on South Central US.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Just saw a stream where it literally dropped to single digit FPS. Looks like it wasn't hyperbole. Whichever map is "assault on the sentinel".

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
There was a lot of people at my GameStop for the midnight launch. And most were for Titanfall, not DS2. I was actually surprised at how many.

also I got a big ass poster. Don't know what I'm gonna do with it...

Also, my gamertag: peaseybananas

Installing right now.

If ya don't want that poster send it on over heeeya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom