• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've had 2 crash to desktop's in 20 minutes. Both times my internet has also seemingly dipped out for a half second. Wtf. Didn't happen once pre-12.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I noticed the textures on the embarking animations seem a lot better than the beta.

Jtrizzy

Got back from the midnight launch, installing from the mack daddy 3 disc set! Man those gamestop launches are always interesting with all of the funny things you overhear. And they always smell of body odor. Hopefully this patch goes quick after finishing the install.

Hip Hop

When will the Call of Duty crowd start hurling attacks and death threats at the developers?

If they haven't already started.

Wait until they think what weapons are OP, that's when the real shit storm will begin.

bigkrev

My internet has been up and down lately, but I was finally able to get into the tutorial on the Japanese server (only one I could get to take me). Enemies were warping around and having jittery movement though, making the game almost unplayable. I'm on a i5-4670K and a GTX 770, with everything on high and 1080p.

Game crashed to desktop as soon as the tutorial ended, which was my sign to stop playing for the night

Kyou

Took a bit to get into a lobby but managed

First impression: I hate everyone playing this
Second impression: This game is rad

mr stroke

Sounds like NVIDIA needs a driver patch ASAP.

Getting a ton of stuttering too, and poor performance. Running 2x780's+i74770k @4k res, and only getting 35-45 fps and nothing feels smooth. Tons of stuttering :\

vazel

Banned
I can't login into Titanfall anymore! I knew I shouldn't have quit out of Titanfall but I was hoping for better pings now that Titanfall is officially released in the US. I was getting 90ms earlier; I think I was connecting to east coast servers even though I'm on the west coast.

-PXG-

yzNz4S3.jpg

Awwwww yiss

I PXG I

I'm on now. Almost done installing this bitch.

Sounds like NVIDIA needs a driver patch ASAP.

Getting a ton of stuttering too, and poor performance. Running 2x780's+i74770k @4k res, and only getting 35-45 fps and nothing feels smooth. Tons of stuttering :\

That's crazy... I'm on an i3 and single 770 and I'm running flawless 60.

-PXG-

No CE? Peasant.

How you no play with giant led lit robot?

One guy at my GS bout the LE.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.

SON.

DUUUUUUUDE.

That thing is fucking massive. The box is stupid huge. And the guy who bought it was a big man and still had trouble getting his arms around it.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.

SON.

DUUUUUUUDE.

That thing is fucking massive. The box is stupid huge. And the guy who bought it was a big man and still had trouble getting his arms around it.

Mine will be here tomorrow. We can share. ;)

Milennia

people were screaming so hard when the first copy was sold... everyone in line was a dudebro (its the area i live in lol) and were talking about call of duty.

i was dead the whole time.

bananas

Banned

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.

SON.

DUUUUUUUDE.

A guy at my GS got one too. Stupid big box.

Another dude got the Titanfall Xbox bundle.

Kyne

for those of us who used the special.exe, do we need to revert back to the initial .exe? Will it make a difference?

thanks.

im running a

GTX 560 Ti
i5
8gig ram (dat corsair)

and my shit is running at a smooth 60....It might drop to like 45 when alot of shit is going on but honestly, I can't tell...it feels like a smooth 60. Now if I turn vsync on then it stutters up a bit when looking around sometimes, but with it off, its so smooth and i barely notice tearing and i am a stickler for tearing.

Having no problem kicking ass with my Xbox 360 controller on PC.

ha, I wanna do this, but i keep thinking I will be at a disadvantage against all the mouse and kb users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom