• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Just finished one side of the campaign, and then proceeded to get kicked out and am now stuck on initializing. Booo

Don Lapre

I went to a Microsoft store in Jacksonville, FL and didn't get any freebies, aside from the $10 gift card. Is the gift card good for stuff on Xbox Live, or just things from the Microsoft Store? I figure I might as well use it to buy a Season Pass or a Media Remote, since those things will likely not be going on sale anytime soon.

My store had a fucking ton of people though. Standing room only. DJ with music blaring, along with drinks and hors d'ouerves. They were selling Live memberships for $40 -- no free stuff other than a bunch of raffle winners. I got nothing.

I cannot connect to any data center, and since I have gotten no free swag I will say that this is utter bullshit. Though it's not like I didn't get fair warning, considering that EA has fucked up the launch of every online title.

The blame here is all on Microsoft's 300,000 clouds .

Played three rounds, won the first and lost the other two.

Smooth as butter on 1920x1080.

It's fun but more people need to use mics and support their buddies Titans.

Lillowh

Neo Member
I'm in that unpacking audio vortex. I'm so cloooose.

Yeah, so close to sitting on that hype main menu. WOO!

In all seriousness I'm really not sure why I expected different. Even after I did get in by switching servers I don't understand why I thought it wouldn't get worse as time went on. Ah well. Maybe someday Blizzard or EA will learn...though probably not.

bidguy

Banned
what the difference in putting it on live now or later ? i just know ms will fuck this up somehow

cant even get a physical copy since i already loaded 70$ on my account

Drake

OK I have a complaint. After playing a bunch of the different maps that were NOT in the beta. Some of these hardpoints are in the most unintuitive spots. Especially when you first enter a map.

Riptwo

This runs just as poorly as the beta did for me with a 2600K + 2 560 Ti's in SLI. <30FPS in some maps with no v-sync or AA on the new nVidia drivers. I love the game, but it isn't pretty enough to perform like horrendously.

MXRider

Attempting connection ( 1 of 10 )
Attempting connection ( 2 of 10 )
Attempting connection ( 3 of 10 )
Attempting connection ( 4 of 10 )
Attempting connection ( 5 of 10 )
Attempting connection ( 6 of 10 )
Attempting connection ( 7 of 10 )
Attempting connection ( 8 of 10 )
Attempting connection ( 9 of 10 )
Attempting connection ( 10 of 10 )
Retrieving matchmaking list....

Hachimaki

Was able to play my first match and now I can't get back in. For me, being on the battlefield in a battle with other Titans shooting at you and being able to take one down is so satisfying. I was not an early follower of this game, but so far it pleases me in all the right ways.

Elixist

Initializing..............zzzzzzzzzzz...............zzzzzzz
zzzzzzz..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzz........zzzz

ftfy

border

I got in and was booted out in the middle of the tutorial.

For fuck's sake, couldn't they at least make the tutorial work offline?

Marleyman

Banned

Same; falling asleep here

Tsundere

Banned
I got in and was booted out in the middle of the tutorial.

For fuck's sake, couldn't they at least make the tutorial work offline?

Yea, I find it really sad that absolutely nothing is offline... Took me a good 25 minutes just to get past the initializing screen, only to be greeted with another "menu" screen from where I chose Tutorial which took a bit of time to "connect".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom