• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Launch party wasn't all that good so I bailed. But I got a Titanfall shirt out of it at least.

Reminds me of my days as a bachelor.
Gotta enjoy it while I'm young.

So much sodium and sugar. Take care of your body, bro. Oh and those slim jims are made from the lips and hearts of cow. :(
Haha, I wasn't planning on having that all tomorrow. I just use this kinda thing as an excuse to cut loose.

Milennia

We should party up in a few.I'm installing. Don't see any other gaf on my friends list that's playing.

I'm V Ketchupp btw

for sure im playing with a couple of friends as well, also streaming =/ i am streaming a connecting screen , i feel bad lol.

minx

Last time I go to q Best Buy midnight launch. They were pushing their rewards program and headsets and seasons passes and soda and snacks on everyone and they were all signing up for that shit. 20 people in front of md and it took 30 min. Mine was paid for and I spent 30 seconds at the register. So fucking stupid. Anyways, installing now these servers better work!

teknix

Neo Member
Last time I go to q Best Buy midnight launch. They were pushing their rewards program and headsets and seasons passes and soda and snacks on everyone and they were all signing up for that shit. 20 people in front of md and it took 30 min. Mine was paid for and I spent 30 seconds at the register. So fucking stupid. Anyways, installing now these servers better work!

Yeah....about that servers working part.....

They are doing a half off sale on their rewards program today which is a decent deal if you happen to get alot of games day 1 with its 20% off all new games. I decided to join that today actually with my friend and brother since they really only ask for your phone number to check out with it, now all 3 of us can get our games 20% off

Milennia

still can't get in =/
thanks for everyone sticking around in the stream though, ill be playing for quite a long time, just need the game to work =/

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
This is pretty great. I feel like it doesn't sound the same as the beta.

Cmagus

These guys are leveling fast lol A guy went from 49 and now is G2 level 7. Dropping burn cards on us when we can't use them and mowing us down.

antitrop

Jon Shiring @jonshiring
Patch is out. Things are starting to recover quickly now - you should get onto that Private Lobby server much faster soon.

xkramz

for sure im playing with a couple of friends as well, also streaming =/ i am streaming a connecting screen , i feel bad lol.
Lol it's all good bro. Haha ill be on hit me up when servers up.. till then I'll mess around with the new twitch app.

PS.. MS gotta come out with a game keyboard chat adapter

From a Respawn engineer

Been watching Twitch and a bunch are getting through now. Pretty quick for a fix. Hopefully it helps!

*Edit* Based on everyone's comments, it seems like it's working for Gaffers too! Very nice.

The Flash

Banned
Another hour and 15 min or so.

12nrm5U.gif

glad I get tomorrow off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom