• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flash

Banned
2441702-0720251747-origi.gif

Timu

Should had downloaded it, now I have to wait to pick up my copy so direct feed screens have to come later in the day.=O

Seance

Banned
Will there ever be servers for those of us down under? It's a real shame because i really thought this game looked a lot of fun.

muu

Got through the IMC campaign.

They shouldn't have included domination if empty players slots aren't filled mid-match. Consistently ran into lopsided games because of this.

rizzo0

How are you guys doing with a 360 controller on PC? Just curious if auto aim is enabled because usually I thought they turned that off in most PC ports.

BLCKATK

Just finished campaign multiplayer. It is what it is, not spectacular in the slightest, but good fun when playing with a few friends. People are right when they say that nobody will touch this once they get their chassis', I don't see the point at all. But I really don't see it as a negative. This games strength is its multiplayer, and I almost see the campaign mulitplayer as a way to prepare a new player straight out of training for whats coming. Playing real matches, ranking up, and getting the chassis to make their own Titan loadouts.

Really going to delve into the 'classic' multplayer tomorrow, but I'm already pretty happy with this game. It's an evolution on Call of Duty and it seriously breathes some life into this gameplay, it's pretty crazy how intense matches can get.

J

JoJo UK

Unconfirmed Member
Just an FYI for any guys outside of the US, the switching region works, just picked up the game and season pass and I'm based in the UK. I couldn't find it in the store earlier (7AM GMT) however it's now showing up as the 'main feature' on my home tile.

XxCGSxX

I have an MSI AMD R9 270 and I get horrible tearing,is the only way to fix it is by turning Vsync to double buffered or is there a way to limit fps and not get tearing?

gossi

If you're abroad and you're buying with Xbox One via changing region to United States - when asked for a US credit card, add your regular one. For address, State = New York. Postal code/ZIP = 12121. It bypasses address check.

rjcc

Thanks, didn't occur to me to search for it. Kind of silly of them to get it up there and then not put it right up front.

It's up on the store page now. yeah, it is kinda silly, but not unusual for that kind of refresh to take time to show up.

I'm at 20% after about 15-20 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom