• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

def sim

I have an MSI AMD R9 270 and I get horrible tearing,is the only way to fix it is by turning Vsync to double buffered or is there a way to limit fps and not get tearing?

You can play windowed and use this for borderless full screen. It'll get rid of screen tearing at a performance cost.

wrongway

Got through both sides of the campaign. Not much to say that others haven't -- it's standard multiplayer modes interspersed with cutscenes, some background chatter, and some cool unique special effects. Still a good time thanks to the gameplay itself, but it would've been cool if each mission had unique objectives.

Anyway. Wish I could just stay in and play all day tomorrow. :<

RdN

22% right now.. My router show's that it's downloading at 6.7mbps, which is very nice. Hopefully I can play a match before I fall asleep.

ck2875

I just pulled the trigger on the digital download against my prior judgment. It's going fairly quickly (18%)

I had told myself I was going to wait for it to get discounted since I've been engrossed in PvZ: Garden Warfare (at the 60 hour mark), but oh well.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I keep repeating missions in campaign. Is this normal? We've already won this mission twice.

There are two campaigns, one for IMC and one for Militia.

They go through identical stages.

Bsigg12

If you played in the beta, you can skip the training by pressing the hamburger and selecting exit training. There is an achievement tied to it but you can always go back.

ck2875

I see there's already an Xbox Challenge up for getting to level 50 before the end of March. Anyone have an idea of how long that will take?

Thoraxes

go gogogoogogo goooooo

K054uEW.png

Can I use UK MS currency to buy on the US store?

So if I have £40 in MS 'points' I can use that instead of paypal/card?

Nope, I'm in the same situation. I've got money in my UK account but I want to buy it from the US. UK space bucks don't transfer over sadly.

US version works out at £36. Can't imagine what the UK price will be.

Nugg

So, I just woke up, and I don't see a thread about it. Was the "future of Titanfall" at the launch event something real?

Daffy Duck

Nope, I'm in the same situation. I've got money in my UK account but I want to buy it from the US. UK space bucks don't transfer over sadly.

US version works out at £36. Can't imagine what the UK price will be.

Well that's a bummer, guess I'll just have to put my card details in then.

My guess is it will be £55!

Ellite25

Any chance my 560ti will run this at a consistent 60 fps? Everything is on low, v-sync is off and I'm still getting pretty big drops into the 30s.

Cse

Banned
Has anyone memorized any of the maps yet?

I have a CS mindset, I feel like I need to know the maps inside and out.

Which, of course, could take forever, considering the maps are massive and you generally have no idea of your geographic orientation during a match.

gossi

If you're buying from US store from UK, see my post upthread - just add your UK credit card, select State New York, ZIP/postal code 12121. Phone number - 2125557890. It works.

Bsigg12

Which, of course, could take forever, considering the maps are massive and you generally have no idea of your geographic orientation during a match.

No because there are far too many ways to traverse a map. I literally never take the same route at the start if a match and I'm always looking for walls to bounce to.

Hip Hop

The maps are pretty easy to memorize. The old IW has a great talent for maps. At least to me, every map in the COD series they made were memorable. Ive played one map each so far and can easily say Iwould know my way for the most part.

Jtrizzy

Thoughts so far...game plays great just as it did in the beta. A lot of things thematically remind me of Starcraft, which I like.

I am not getting the performance I was hoping for though. With a 2600k@4.4 and a 580 1.5 gb card, I'm going with 1080p, no AA, and am having to turn textures to medium as well as shadows. One thing I notice is that the fog on some maps is causing drops. I'm sure there will be an Nvidia driver soon, and maybe some optimization on RE's end.

Heysoos

Hm. I know I may be in the minority here, but I completely enjoyed campaign. Helped that it was me and 3 of my buddies playing through it. But yeah, it was fun. Finished through the Militia side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom