• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shandy706

I didn't know they have these reward points now. I thought it is all cash on the marketplace. What's the point of switching them to reward points? Could have just let them stay as Microsoft points instead.

So, 1000 points = $1?

That's what has me confused. Points or cash MS... what is it?!

Guys...reward points have nothing to do with Microsoft points.

It's like reward points on a credit card or buying things and getting a card punched.

Earn so many points and you get a cash credit for it.

I didn't know they have these reward points now. I thought it is all cash on the marketplace. What's the point of switching them to reward points? Could have just let them stay as Microsoft points instead.

So, 1000 points = $1?

It's on the rewards.xbox.com site...the store is based off of actual currency

That's what has me confused. Points or cash MS... what is it?!

rewards.xbox.com now gives you 'points' when you do or buy things if you are signed up to it, buying a season pass right now has a promotion to get 5000 points, and in the scheme every time you get 5000 points they reward you with a few quid, TBH it's not worth it and the value is lower then it used to be last year.

Milennia

Uhhhhh

the RSPN101 Assault Rifle has a 0.35° spread when ADS

I have never heard of the RSPN assault rifle.. It wasn't even leaked in the files.

Its not the r101c as they're comparing this weapon to that one....

Doffen

vq6TQXu.png

The End

Just got an e-mail from gamefly, they're sending out keys on the 10th so we can preload ahead of midnight release.

whooooooo

Milennia

The embargo lifts at 12A.M. EST... Thats my time.

Ill be at gamestop :/
I remember being on line at gamestop when the halo reach reviews hit.

I honestly hate midnight releases now and really hope i can avoid going.
Yet i want a physical copy... Maybe i can just get someone to do em a favor and pick it up for me at midnight.

Is this much later than most embargo's? I don't really pay too much attention to them normally.

South Park's embargo was actually three hours after the game came out. I wish Titanfall's were a little sooner, maybe Monday morning, but it seems reasonable.

South Park's embargo was actually three hours after the game came out. I wish Titanfall's were a little sooner, maybe Monday morning, but it seems reasonable.

Especially for a multiplayer only game. Respawn is obviously working right up until launch on this game, and the press need time to properly review it.

Servers are all Azure friend, everything should be fine. Although at this point I'm not putting anything past EA.

Hopefully "Azured" or "Titanfalled" doesn't become a word for server malfunctions. ;)

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone done the VPN trick via Origin and got a refund to paypal afterwards ? How long does it take ? Wouldn't mind the deluxe edition via the same method as it's a good price....

Can someone that played the beta help me out? How long is the average round in Titanfall? Are there capture the flag / king of the hill type modes? Can players of the 360 version play together with people on the One?

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Can someone that played the beta help me out? How long is the average round in Titanfall? Are there capture the flag / king of the hill type modes? Can players of the 360 version play together with people on the One?

Attrition rounds are pretty short, less than 10 minutes. Hardpoint maybe a bit longer.
Capture the flag is in, KotH no.
No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom