• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalonJH

I normally wouldn't want to talk about console sales but, I'm just going to say that if XB1 isn't the top saleing console for at lest a month...They need to reassesse somethings. While it's not my thing. The hype is just so high that how could it not be the high seller despite the PC and 360 version.

antitrop

I normally wouldn't want to talk about console sales but, I'm just going to say that if XB1 isn't the top saleing console for at lest a month...They need to reassesse somethings. While it's not my thing. The hype is just so high that how could it not be the high seller despite the PC and 360 version.

For those of us who played the Beta, we know the quality is there. The marketing is obviously there. We just have to see if it comes together.

TalonJH

For those of us who played the Beta, we know the quality is there. The marketing is obviously there. We just have to see if it comes together.
That's what I mean. Even though online multiplayer isn't my thing, I had fun with it and I could tell what they did and why.

Anyone look at that new pilot loadout page on the Titanfall site yet? I still think it's interesting what's missing... especially arc grenades, since those were in the beta.

d0nkatron

Neo Member

That being said... My XB1 tag is d0nkatron ;)
First 0 is a zero. Add me and mention neogaf if you wanna party up on launch. I'll be on a LOT after launch.

Wait so what are these challenges for?

I am working on a Tournament / Party thread for everyone to use. We will arrange tournaments (when the functionality for custom servers is added) as well as arrange weekly events and GAF parties. The challenges are fun little side objectives that are meant to spice everything up, you won't have to follow these if you participate, they are just for fun.

I am working on a Tournament / Party thread for everyone to use. We will arrange tournaments (when the functionality for custom servers is added) as well as arrange weekly events and GAF parties. The challenges are fun little side objectives that are meant to spice everything up, you won't have to follow these if you participate, they are just for fun.

Sounds fun. I'll be down to join.

catmario

Korean Titanfall Special Edition (Only on 360 version) announced.

Titanfall SE will include Titanfall 1 copy, 12+1 month of special print Xbox Live membership, and 10$ Xbox points. And It's only $99.99.

Considering that 1 year membership is 59.99, and this includes 10$ credits, This SE gonna really big bomba for korean users. (360 version game will costs 39.99$)

Preorder starts tomorrow, And I'm gonna buy right after when pre-order starts.

spannicus

lol that shit is funny, it's the CoD with mech syndrome.You can almost buy an X1 at that price lol. I dont think anyone is gonna buy it. The seller would do better just selling it for 100 with buy it now.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Didn't some guy make bank selling $120 beta codes.

Wonder how those people felt when it was freely open.

Milennia

He got it from a walmart, hm.
Probably an employee who snuck one off.

Dudes going to make some free cash off of someone who cant wait 5 days.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.

The seller is dumb, reveals where he got it from on the sticker.

anyways, the logistics of this is, auction ends in 10 hours, depending on where he is and whether or not he ships it the same day, it likely won't get there until saturday at the earliest, and that's IF someone is dumb enough to pay for saturday shipping. At most, he will get a couple days worth of play.

anyways, the logistics of this is, auction ends in 10 hours, depending on where he is and whether or not he ships it the same day, it likely won't get there until saturday at the earliest, and that's IF someone is dumb enough to pay for saturday shipping. At most, he will get a couple days worth of play.

You sure the servers will even be up? I thought that's the joke, that they won't be able to play anyways.

spannicus

lol, I was thinking the same

Alright I have set up voting for the challenges that have been submitted (or I have thought of)
You can vote here.
If you would like to suggest one, please use this form.

What is this?

MS seriously needs to get the ball rolling on the whole preloading thing. My money is already down on Second Son and it'll be all preloaded and ready for the release date, but I have to wait to load up all my shit for Titanfall until the release date.

Sony has had my Second Son money for like a month now.

MS seriously needs to get the ball rolling on the whole preloading thing. My money is already down on Second Son and it'll be all preloaded and ready for the release date, but I have to wait to load up all my shit for Titanfall until the release date.

I'm kind of shocked they didn't offer this for Titanfall, but Microsoft seems to have this weird aversion to pre-loading. They've sat by for a couple years now watching their competition offer it.

You'd think the new console would have been the perfect time to introduce it, but nope. My only guess is they still feel beholden to retail to such a degree that they're still scared to do it.

MNC

Going tot reinstall my laptop in a bit, what do you guys usually do for partitions? Its one physical disk of 500, currently partitioned as c 125gb d 375gb. C for programs, d for data. (And games)

Am I old fashioned for this approach? I was planning on going 100/400.

deoee

Going tot reinstall my laptop in a bit, what do you guys usually do for partitions? Its one physical disk of 500, currently partitioned as c 125gb d 375gb. C for programs, d for data. (And games)

Am I old fashioned for this approach? I was planning on going 100/400.

Just do one C, I think, Partitions are for the old people ;_;

JayEH

I'm in the same boat as you. Sony has had my money for a while now.

I think it's ridiculous how MS says they are "pioneering" digital downloads but still don't have this system in place.

It's even more ridiculous considering the Xbox was going to be an always online device. There was that leaked preload page last month but then they pulled it down. Maybe they'll do it but they seem to scared to piss of Gamestop.

SONY DON'T CARE apparently.

kAi36gZ.png

Well if we're showing off hard drives... All SSD baby! Just got this rig. Sort of got excited about having an SSD and didn't want to deal with the headaches people have above with moving things around. :p

I still have my old 1TB HDD from my old rig, but I haven't moved that over yet...

kAi36gZ.png

Well if we're showing off hard drives... All SSD baby! Just got this rig. Sort of got excited about having an SSD and didn't want to deal with the headaches people have above with moving things around. :p

I still have my old 1TB HDD from my old rig, but I haven't moved that over yet...

Lucky! I'd go all 1TB SSD's if I could afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom