• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, there are some serious spawn issues on CTF. On two consecutive matches our team was spawn killed, once in training ground, and then again on the final campaign map (I can't remember the name). Not cool, hopefully they'll fix it, in 6v6 with maps this big there shouldn't be issues.

Or people just talking. I've made a concerted effort to get people on my team talking in my matches.

Had a 7 game run where my team were talking to each other timing our Titans. And calling out enemy's. We had it so any enemy Titan landing was destroyed immediately which meant the opposition were constantly on the back foot and couldn't land a Titan together.

You must have been fighting against me. Our team couldn't get any titans. The opposition was just crushing us.

okay just had an annoying issue, with the game just staying in the splash screen then going back to home. Already fix it but geez that was very annoying

The worst kind of match is when the enemy team is rolling with three or four titans at once, and one person on your team drops a titan, tried to take on four, instantly doomed, then another player drops a titan, instantly doomed...so on.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
I went back and played a couple matches of Modern Warfare 2. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm....... yea. Back to Titanfall lol

Camp Lo

Banned
There's a difference between defending and costing your team the game by sitting in a corner at C farming XP while B and A are the only points being contested.

That's more of the other players trying to attack other locations rather than picking a spot to maintain throughout the game.

I've seen it in every Hardpoint I've played: We'd run to 'A' to obtain it then they run off and they do it for the majority of the game. Hardpoint should be more about defending than anything else; doing otherwise would be farming kills which cost the team the game, not the other way around. Don't think so? Play with a group of friends, at least 4, and split in two groups and defend A and B the entire game. You'll never lose.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
I'm playing this way more than CoD4 or MW2 when they were released.

Me too. For me, it feels like a bigger leap than those two games ever did. Respawn almost perfected this type of gameplay (I admit that there are some issues that need fixing) and I have a feeling TitanFall 2 is going to make waves.

Mumble buddy just told me he ejected out of his titan and ended up in the cockpit of the enemy titan. he said it was unreal and took him to realize where he was until he shot the guy.

haha love them glitches.

bigace33

Mumble buddy just told me he ejected out of his titan and ended up in the cockpit of the enemy titan. he said it was unreal and took him to realize where he was until he shot the guy.

haha love them glitches.

Something similar happened to me, my Titan got bushwhacked by two other Titans so before my Titan blew up my pilot auto ejected. I was so high in the air that I had time to aim and land on an enemy Titan so I started blasting away at his brain and blew him to smitherines. Man was that such an awesome moment. This game has a ton of potential.

wrongway

Got through all the pre-reqs for Gen4. Ended up having a good time with the railgun, both in its default charging state and the instant-fire variant. It was good to go back to my trusty 40mm though. :3

TrueGrime

I think it's time for me to finish level 49 to 50 and get to Gen 2. Even if it means trudging through crappy pubs to get to it I suppose. I feel like I'm lagging behind the status quo.

Got through all the pre-reqs for Gen4. Ended up having a good time with the railgun, both in its default charging state and the instant-fire variant. It was good to go back to my trusty 40mm though. :3

Yeah I'm working my way through those requirements right now.

Plasma gun is fun but definitely requires an adjustment of play style for me.

Overall I think that's what I like about the generation requirements, forces you to play different style.

By the end you'll be kung fu titanfall master.

Roflobear

I think I'm finally getting the hang of the plasma railgun. I just need 1 more Titan kill before I get the instant shot mod, but my method is to confront a Titan and let them shoot at me, use the vortex shield, then the rocket salvo, and then just charge up and fire a couple shots with the railgun. Seems to do the trick.

Finally recorded my first TitanFall clip. Watch the score carefully: http://1drv.ms/1jkfzPr

Damn that's crazy. If your team went a couple seconds longer without a hardpoint that would've been the game

Wow that's baller. I've had a couple games where I didn't get killed but none as awesome as that. Although on a couple of those kills I can definitely see why some people wanna nerf the shotgun lol

HelloMeow

I wonder why people keep calling me a cheater.

i4SS0ZSl2iUwV.gif

I'm at level 49 and never even once got close to that level in any COD game. TF has really grabbed me.

Sucks that none of my friends have xbone.

Add me if you want: abandapart82

Woo-Fu

Banned
The gif is not very clear at all... why did you turn to the right for the second shot? I can't see any visible target whatsoever.

Pilot probably double-jumped at the top of his eject arc, which will show his jets to the guy in the titan.

So if anyone want to play I'll be online tonight, bidding my 560(nonTi) farewell until my used 770 from eBay comes in! HYPE!

Origin ID: Cuban_Legend

BondFancy

This gooser challenge just sucks. Already at 50 and only had 1 kill in the air (pure luck).

Feel ya man I'm like level 48 and only have 4. That challenge needs to be nerfed to like 20. Hell for one of the gens all you needed was 10 titan kills with a sidewinder, why can't they all be like that, lol!

Atilac

We have a neogaf titanfall clan or anything? I'm looking to play with fellow gaffers. I'm late gen 2, kicking ass with a ps3 controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom