• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I was just playing with my cat pretending to be a titan.

Ran Ran

Nah, don't do it. Buy more games with the money, instead.

Yeah... Forget the Collector's Edition, I'm gonna stick with the standard version. I have Infamous and Metal Gear to buy his month anyway.

The statue is cool as heck, but without the season pass being included and it being about $100 over priced, probably best to skip out on it.

kdash7

This might be a stupid question...but I have linked my Origin account with XBL account. I have pre-ordered TF on both Origin and XB1. So if I play TF on Origin will all my unlocks, skill level and other records carry over to my XB1 TF as well and vice-versa?

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Nah, don't do it. Buy more games with the money, instead.

Collectors editions are rarely a good investments and often end up sold cheaper later on if they make too much if he really wants he should probably wait and see.

This obviously ignoring the cost of the item....

The Cowboy

Done, Season pass pre-ordered and showing on my account, me = much happier now (no longer annoyed :D).

Well done Respawn and EA, its been long time since I've pre-ordered a game, let alone a season pass for it to :D.

venne

This might be a stupid question...but I have linked my Origin account with XBL account. I have pre-ordered TF on both Origin and XB1. So if I play TF on Origin will all my unlocks, skill level and other records carry over to my XB1 TF as well and vice-versa?

The beta was separate. I'd assume the final copy would be, too.

I'd love to be surprised, though.

Jinoru

Banned

It doesn't do that in Battlefield so I don't think so.

It's not a stupid question. As far as I know there is no official confirmation/denial either.

However, based on past precedent the answer is almost definitely "No", they'll be separate. Which is unfortunate because I'm also getting it for PC/XB1 and would love having unlocks be cross platform so I don't have to unlock things again when I change platforms to play with different friends.

Voting for the challenges continues!
You can vote here.
If you would like to suggest one, please use this form.

I also wanted to let everyone know, not touching the ground for more than 20 seconds means literally the ground. Rooftops and whatnot are fine. We could change that though.

Also if you want to suggest names for the challenges please feel free.

Ran Ran

You can vote here.

I also wanted to let everyone know, not touching the ground for more than 20 seconds means literally the ground. Rooftops and whatnot are fine. We could change that though.

Smart pistols only? That's not a challenge that's just easy mode.
Just kidding :)

antitrop

I really didn't experiment very much in the Beta with different loadouts, I kind of used the same basic R-101C/Archer/XO-16 loadout almost exclusively.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
You can vote here.

No titans? Very easy to pull off. Sometimes I would go half a match and forget to call down my titan because I am just rocking too hard on the ground.

Navy Bean

No titans? Very easy to pull off. Sometimes I would go half a match and forget to call down my titan because I am just rocking too hard on the ground.
No Titans would work until someone with an itchy trigger finger calls one in (and u know that will happen...lol). Then, "boom" 11 more Titans would rain on down at once.... Might be fun, actually.

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
Can someone recommend me a good USB head set for $50 or less? I don't want to be anti social for this game like I am with COD. I'm playing on PC.

BraXzy

The withdrawals are real. I'm hurting. I need to play this again.

I feel your pain.

Does the CE now have the normal box art for the game? I know at one point it had a different one with the Titan doing the whole one hand hitting the floor with one in the air, but in the unboxing it came out as the normal one.

EDIT: Found it

1391017356-titanfall-ce.jpg

Jtrizzy

Box art is so good, cant wait to get dat physical copy.

Yeah I'm getting the PC physical copy. Anyone know the deal with that?

I hope the 21 gig file is actually on the disc and not just a downloadable code in the box. I'm mostly doing this because I have a bunch of unused money and coupons on my power up rewards card. It'd be nice to just install it and download whatever day one patch there is when I get home from the midnight launch.

xkramz

Guys I'm freaking out, just got this from my boss

FRbBP4o.jpg

I won't be home for like 3 hours, I'll pop it in when I get home.
You should email twitch to see if youre allowed to livestream this game.

Then again I'm sure not many ppl would be playing online before release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom