• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just getting the typical "No servers found. and Retrieving matchmaking list..." error on the connecting screens. Not sure if servers are up or not yet for PC.

Will update once connected...

What settings are you running, if I may ask?
1080p, everything maxed but anti-aliasing, which is set to 8x CSAA. The framerate difference between anti-aliasing set to that, and max, is minimal, but noticeable enough to the point where it hinders my ability to play. Hopefully Nvidia gets some new drivers up soon.

Animator

I'm just getting the typical "No servers found. and Retrieving matchmaking list..." error on the connecting screens. Not sure if servers are up or not yet for PC.

Will update once connected...

Thanks for keeping us updated man. I am gonna grab dinner and hope it is all up and running by the time I get back.

Which one do you guys like more
13015871915_0ab4c22980_o.png

13025328853_b0db3d130c_o.png

Revengineer

Unconfirmed Member
The servers are mostly down right now, although a few games are going. People are working on it.

I just want to say that Respawn is currently my favorite and most player-friendly studio that I've seen since early Halo. I don't really care if progression is reverted to null at launch - I was able to spend about 4 hours this weekend playing a game I've been looking forward to for a very long time because its development team said "you know what, if you can make it work, have fun."

Thanks.

Animator

I just want to say that Respawn is currently my favorite and most player-friendly studio that I've seen since early Halo. I don't really care if progression is reverted to null at launch - I was able to spend about 4 hours this weekend playing a game I've been looking forward to for a very long time because its development team said "you know what, if you can make it work, have fun."

Thanks.

Seconding this.

JimiNutz

Banned
UK doesn't get this until Friday.
I've got the day booked off work but the wait is going to be unbearable once the rest of the world are playing it.

Thanks.

They didn't say this for PC unfortunately. :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom