• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

statham

QFT.

Does Microsoft still wait until like 7:00 am EST to update Xbox Live with new releases? It sucks that they still don't have pre-loading on Xbox One.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Did you have fun? Or we're the awful graphics too much to overcome?

They were too much to overcome.

Which is why I am getting the PC version DD, when I really would have preferred to buy the LE and LE Controller for my Xbox One.

ph00p

Banned
I think the best deal out for Titanfall is up on the mexican version of Origin.

The game plus the season pass is $45. You may get taxed and it brings it up to $49.

At least more "legit" than russian sites, as you are dealing with EA here.

For any canadian using paypal on this I just got charged $54 with the exchange rate and all that jazz from my crappy bmo mastercard. Still a decent deal.

But damn that russian deal is hot!

Here in Newfoundland NLST(we have our own 30 min timezone) its telling me that the unlock time is 1:30 so thats EST+1:30hours.
These times they're giving might be legit.

xkramz

I've played about 5 games with Jeff from Giantbomb and he's pretty good at the game.
Do some upload and add it to your overdrive and share with us some epic moment.

I heard on boneyard, the flying monsters can eat you if u shoot at it. Try it and record it.

Fret

With that Russian cd key site, for me to redeem it do I have to use some sort of VPN? Or will it work straight into my Australian Origin account?

It seems there are quite a few people online already on PC using the .exe. Reddit has loads of peopel exchanging ids to fill up lobbies. The more people using this method, the less likely bans will go out I guess. Respawn/Origin cant possibly ban thousands of players from its own game on the eve of its launch. But you never know...

Milennia

I will try it out this match

Sweet, thanks.

You just killed a dude in one burst without a headshot.
I knew this gun would be insane.

Its for mid range, pretty decent disadvantage at close range when vs an automatic that notices you.
Theres a perk that make it a 5 burst.

Mechazawa

Finally. No more playing with West Coast scrubs. :p

Edit: lolwut, it was trying to make me do training again despite being level 24
Edit2: servers are still wonky. I'll try again later

Yeah, I couldn't find anyone unfortunately so I went into the West Coast server and slummed it with them.

Played a couple of matches and was really fun. Too bad it came back so late, too beat to stay up this late, but hopefully tomorrow the servers even out. Really want to give that Rise map a shot.

How are you guys getting early?

With the .exe way?

Some people are on Xbox, but yeah, anyone on PC had to go that route. And really, until the servers stabilize, it's not worth the risk yet. I spent a large portion of yesterday and today trying to get into a server to no avail.

Sweet, thanks.

You just killed a dude in one burst without a headshot.
I knew this gun would be insane.

Its for mid range, pretty decent disadvantage at close range when vs an automatic that notices you.
Theres a perk that make it a 5 burst.

It could be really good. I need to unlock a sight with it asap

Bsigg12

This game is too much fun. It's so easy to binge on, even more so than the beta because if the different maps. The game plays fast and has these crazy satisfying moments like being outnumbered 3:1 in a Titan and taking down 2 because of better pilot skills and dragging the 3rd in to a nuclear blast, all while you fly through the sky planning your next attack.

I can't comment on all the maps as I've only played on each on once, and have multiple games on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom