• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsigg12

Jon Shiring said:
Titanfall is now officially launched - first location: Asia (Korea, HK, TW, etc.). Here’s what I’m looking at. http://t.co/t7vKsiKUf1

0ixox8F.jpg

https://twitter.com/jonshiring/status/443041821870944256

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
3/5 "Great multiplayer but the AI in the singleplayer campaign is just too hard. Incredibly, you cannot pause the game."

PSiCHO

Neo Member
Friend of mine says the "campaign" mode sucks. Some intros are cool but it feels tacked on and not engaging at all. He advised to finish it as soon as possible otherwise in a few days you may not find poeple to play against and unlock the other 2 titans.

Does any one else agree with this?

Man I really wish this performed better. Just played a match on Colony and it was running at 40fps half the time with 2xAA, Very High textures, 1440p, effects on medium.

I've got a 680, i7-2600k, 8gb's ram. Annoying.

EDIT: Especially considering that I can get better performance in Battlefield 4 with everything maxed out.

Hurley

Just had a crash to desktop with the message that my pc was getting low on memory? lol

Had a blast in my first few rounds though.

noomi

Man I really wish this performed better. Just played a match on Colony and it was running at 40fps half the time with 2xAA, Very High textures, 1440p, effects on medium.

I've got a 680, i7-2600k, 8gb's ram. Annoying.

EDIT: Especially considering that I can get better performance in Battlefield 4 with everything maxed out.

did you get the latest nvidia drivers from earlier today?

-PXG-

Chipotle or Wendy's before the midnight launch?

Oh, as much fun as this game will be I'm somewhat irked my Gears game will be thrown off a bit. Ballistic, I know you will see this post too.

Oh, add me, especially since the party system isn't FUBAR anymore

I PXG I

iMax

Chipotle or Wendy's before the midnight launch?

Oh, as much fun as this game will be I'm somewhat irked my Gears game will be thrown off a bit. Ballistic, I know you will see this post too.

Oh, add me, especially since the party system isn't FUBAR anymore

I PXG I

Seriously? Chipotle.

yatesl

I'm finally in.

Which data server is everyone playing on? I should be in West Europe, but I changed it to North Central America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom