• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TNA: Final Deletion ~ Matt and Jeff Hardy do the most Wrasslin thing, EVAH! IT'S OVAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
hardyvhardyvsuvf.png

Broken Matt Hardy and "Brother Nero" Jeff Hardy battle it out for rights to the Hardy name in the most backyard wrestling thing ever broadcast on a TV Guide channel, in a match called: Final Deletion.

tumblr_o9vg2aGghW1u1ljrzo3_540.gif

Seriously, it's the most epic thing you'll see this year. But before you watch it, watch this Contract signing for the match

tumblr_o9vgi27py31u1ljrzo2_540.gif

tumblr_o9votp6w8I1vxe3c9o1_400.gif

Reviews:
If you watch 1 wrestling thing this week make it #TheFinalDeletion on TNA Impact on @PopTV OMFG! Will be talked about for years! #Speechless
— Lance Storm (@LanceStorm) July 4, 2016

Tomorrow night, you CANT MISS the #FinalDeletion match! Trust me this is going to be worth it. @MATTHARDYBRAND vs @JEFFHARDYBRAND #UNREAL
— Gail Kim-Irvine (@gailkimITSME) July 5, 2016

What I say to every evil enemy that's a #BrotherNero before DELETING them.. FOREVAH! pic.twitter.com/6IbLTa18Fz
— #BROKEN Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) July 2, 2016

We gave Peabody Award Winner @YesNickSearcy (FX's Justified) a sneak peek at #TheFinalDeletion. Here's his reaction:https://t.co/HHhyL2yBsc
— TNA WRESTLING (@IMPACTWRESTLING) July 4, 2016

One of Hollywood's hottest screenwriters Max Landis (@Uptomyknees) reaction to #TheFinalDeletion @PopTV tomorrow pic.twitter.com/fMbXLDZtKk
— TNA WRESTLING (@IMPACTWRESTLING) July 5, 2016

We gave @RockstarSpud a sneak preview of this Tuesday's Hardy vs Hardy #TheFinalDeletion. Here was his reaction: pic.twitter.com/X58YtV13H2
— TNA WRESTLING (@IMPACTWRESTLING) July 2, 2016

We gave @GallowaySpeaks a sneak peek at tomorrow night's #TheFinalDeletion on IMPACT. Here was his reaction:https://t.co/uWc3TBaold
— TNA WRESTLING (@IMPACTWRESTLING) July 4, 2016

I nominate Broken Matt as best villain of 2016. I have a hard time seeing anybody in any form of media beat this incredible art.

ezekial45

Banned
I hope this paid off for TNA in the ratings. They totally embraced all the weirdness and it seems like the Hardies had fun with it.

They deserve a win for this in enthusiasm alone.

Aiii

So not worth it
I hope this paid off for TNA in the ratings. They totally embraced all the weirdness and it seems like the Hardies had fun with it.

They deserve a win for this in enthusiasm alone.

The problem is that this was all Matt and Jeff, it's fairly obvious that TNA just gave them some money and told them to do what they want with it. I don't think anyone expects Impact to be like that from now on.

ezekial45

Banned
The problem is that this was all Matt and Jeff, it's fairly obvious that TNA just gave them some money and told them to do what they want with it. I don't think anyone expects Impact to be like that from now on.

Nah, that's not what I meant. I'm fully aware this was one off type thing. I'm just saying that given this whole angle became a viral hit, I'm hoping it paid off for them to take it all the way.

EdmondD

What the fuck is happening? Are they magicians now? Why the fuck does Matt Hardy look like that? Why is he called "broken" Matt Hardy. Is Hideo Kojima writing this? Im going to love every minute of this nonsense.

Aiii

So not worth it
What the fuck is happening? Are they magicians now? Why the fuck does Matt Hardy look like that? Why is he called "broken" Matt Hardy. Is Hideo Kojima writing this? Im going to love every minute of this nonsense.

Willow The Wisp is more of a Hideo Kojima character than Broken Matt Hardy is, I think.

YNVLeua.gif

shaowebb

I couldn't take it. Sorry guys. This goes way too far up the campy-ness scale for me to sit through. Its kind of embarassing to watch.

I didn't realise it was already viewable, hot damn, the wrestling cinematic event of 2016 is upon me, gonna have to grab some snacks for this one.

Aiii

So not worth it
That was more entertaining than nearly 99% of the shit I've seen in the WWE this year.

Aside from Sami Zayn verse Shinsuke Nakamura, there's nothing WWE has done this year that has even close enough hype around it to match FINAL DELETIONAAAH

When people say its available to watch online, is that through official channels (that you can point me to) or is it other means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom