• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TNA: Final Deletion ~ Matt and Jeff Hardy do the most Wrasslin thing, EVAH! IT'S OVAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the best wrestling thing I've seen in 20 years. I can't even gather my thoughts to say anything else, I'm just slack-jawed and wide-eyed.

Revolver

Matt was pretty dope in his ROH run back in 2013 (I have a bad memory but I'm pretty sure it was then.) Guy has/had issues but he knows what works in the Internet age.

I was just thinking about that. He had some pretty good feuds with Adam Cole and Kevin Steen. He was a good heel with his Icon persona and being part of the S.C.U.M stable.

Brinbe

That tree spot was crazy. All of it was crazy.

Dilapidated boat is the high point of the year.

Wrestling is awesome.

DMczaf

Dilapidated boat is the high point of the year.

Sra5M8U.gif

I watched it early this morning(around 3am) and it just kept topping itself. I thought it would just get generic after the first few minutes or even into the match, but no, the surprises and hilarity continued into the very end.

As a life long wrestling fan. This is what I needed to see. Especially if you watch RAW. Holy shit is RAW predictable.

I will rewatch this again with friends and beer.

I have enjoyed wrestling, more off than on, for over 35 years and I think this may be one of the best, if not THE best, Wrestling Entertainment matches I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy. Contrasted with the predictable nature that WWE has devolved into, it's a true breath of carnyesque fresh air the likes of which I haven't enjoyed in years.

Thank you for this, universe of ours. You've rekindled a spark that had almost died out. Well done Hardys (Broken and Nero). Kudos to TNA for funding this. Mad props to Aiii for posting. Much Gratitude.

FStop7

Banned
How can a drone ring the doorbell?

And I like Jeff's art collection. I wonder if that's his own work.

I'm gonna get a Señor Benjamin shirt.

Ravager61

This might be the greatest thing I have ever watched in my life. The xylophone! The drones! The yard! The violin! The fireworks! The terrible lighting! The fire! The tree climbing! The dilapidated boat! The tazer! The swerves!

It's just incredible.

This is the worst thing I have watched in ages!

Is this what wrestling has become?

What was with the camera during the fight? It looked like they were cutting between scenes in a TV show. Except for the production values rivaled that of Rebecca Black's Friday music video lmao.

Rellik

What was with the camera during the fight? It looked like they were cutting between scenes in a TV show. Except for the production values rivaled that of Rebecca Black's Friday music video lmao.

You can even hear someone coughing in the background. That's how poorly produced this crap was. Made Dunn's dramatic camera zooms look good in comparison.

KingV

I like the angle but the camera was dog shit. I get the feeling it was filmed in multiple takes and spliced together to look like a single match.

Bandini

Just noticed that the sun was starting to come up toward the end of the video. Apparently it takes an entire night of massacre to delete a Brother Nero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom