• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TNA: Final Deletion ~ Matt and Jeff Hardy do the most Wrasslin thing, EVAH! IT'S OVAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

History will look back at this as the biggest mistake TNA ever made. WCW gave Hogan V Goldberg away for free and TNA have given this away.

Made it red and everything for emphasis :D

Yes, that's the Director's Cut.
Lol its because of the size i had my browser so the words were split up and i just didnt realise :)

Gonna have to give it a watch when i go to lunch in a moment.

Aiii

So not worth it
History will look back at this as the biggest mistake TNA ever made. WCW gave Hogan V Goldberg away for free and TNA have given this away.

Mweh, WCW actually sold PPV's. Even in it's prime TNA barely sold it PPV's and would have been better off promoting those events on Spike TV instead.

I would say that this has actually redeemed TNA not dying some 4 years past it's natural ending. It was all worth it.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Mweh, WCW actually sold PPV's. Even in it's prime TNA barely sold it PPV's and would have been better off promoting those events on Spike TV instead.

I would say that this has actually redeemed TNA not dying some 4 years past it's natural ending. It was all worth it.

WCW PPVs were abysmal buy rate wise at the end. TNA's also been running for longer than WCW and ECW.

Just finished it, God damn that was entertaining. Ridiculous, stupid, cheesy as hell but completely aware of this and just thrives in it.

"surprised to see my flying robotic army?"

"what are you doing?"
"preparing the battlefield for massacre"

"ITS A DILAPIDATED BOAT"

*pulls off mask to reveal gardener in wisp costume*
"nooooooooo"

Amazing stuff.

Also some of the aerial shots with the fireworks were genuinely great.

Aiii

So not worth it
WCW PPVs were abysmal buy rate wise at the end. TNA's also been running for longer than WCW and ECW.

At it's worst, right before they died, WCW did PPV buyrates twice that of TNA's best ever PPV buyrates.

And Hasney is referring to things like Goldberg winning the world title from Hogan on Nitro back when WCW buyrates were doing 250k~500k buys

DeathyBoy

Banned
At it's worst, right before they died, WCW did PPV buyrates twice that of TNA's best ever PPV buyrates.

And Hasney is referring to things like Goldberg winning the world title from Hogan on Nitro back when WCW buyrates were doing 250k~500k buys

I know, I was there. But let's not undersell how embarrassing it was for WCW to get 0.13 buy rates .

Aiii

So not worth it
InyEl3Z.gif

Glorious.

Malajax

I'll be damned if that wasn't one of the most bloody entertaining matches I've ever seen... Just stupid from top to bottom and they freaking owned that shit. Amazing.

Bravo, Hardy's. Bravo.

Ithil

Matt's unnecessary descriptions crack me up.

"It's an extraordinary xylophone! Gracias!"
"This lovely violin"
"It's a dilapidated boat!"

FyreWulff

pretty sure TNA made more money off Impact ads than they did PPV buys

they were at like sub 2,000 buys per ppv while impact at least had a half million people watching

I honestly wish I could enjoy this. Both wrestlers have fallen to the point where the only angle left is to hang a lantern on it and pretend their collective sorry state is itself a gimmick.

The video is stupid fun but I can't separate it from the reality of how it got to this point.

DeathyBoy

Banned
I honestly wish I could enjoy this. Both wrestlers have fallen to the point where the only angle left is to hang a lantern on it and pretend their collective sorry state is itself a gimmick.

The video is stupid fun but I can't separate it from the reality of how it got to this point.

Why would you?

Also worth noting this is by far the best of their feuds. The WWF/WWE ones sucked.

KingV

I wonder if this was it. They can milk this for at least one more month.

I know I will tune in next week to see what brother Nero and #broken Matt say about the match.

I think if the angle was going to end, then Jeff would have won. I'm wondering if it's going to end up with Jeff joining with Matt as #broken hardy boyz

Tom Nook

Too bad this match wasn't live or at least in front of a crowd. Jeff took a risk with that tree bump.

WWE may follow this.

WWE: Ratings are down, the product is getting stale, Dean's not "The guy". FUCK IT! Let create something over the top.

Can someone link me to all the segments of this storyline leading up to this? What "broke" Matt Hardy? Why does he want to destroy Jeff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom