• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TNA: Final Deletion ~ Matt and Jeff Hardy do the most Wrasslin thing, EVAH! IT'S OVAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acerac

Banned
That was absolutely wonderful. It's been too long since I've seen Matt, I never understood him being the less popular Hardy.

Cracklox

Ok Gaf. You got me. I'm gunna check out this out after work. First TNA i've seen prob since the Jeff/Sting title match debacle from a few years back.

Dis better be gud or its on you Gaf!

Xemnas89

All the deletes being thrown around reminded me of that character in death note that constantly said delete as he wrote in the death note.

The video was so ridiculous that you can't help but love it. This is amazing but it should never be repeated.

Wow...that was something unique, all right...

So, was that TNA's budget for the year, or something? They gotta be broke now...

Also, thought Wrassle-GAF would dig this:

2016-07-06-one-true-hardy.jpg

Jesus Christ, as someone who loved the Hardy Boyz all the way back to their childhood backyard wrestling videos I'm just left feeling weird about this video.

I know Jeff had a huge drug problem... but WTF happened to Matt? Is Broken Matt a crack addicted acid dropper who married a hot af Hispanic chick?

Does TNA seriously have so little money they can't even perform in front of a live crowd?

But the most important question of all... WILL BROTHER NERO GET HIS REVENGE!

I get what you're going for so lol for that, but that looks nothing like the look in the vignettes at all

Most of Hardy's video stuff has been on the same vein of a hard left character wise

Hasney

Oh totally, I doubt he's under the influence of anything for the role really
other than his own genius, obviously
... Maybe he was during the planning phase to come up with all this, but not for the look.

Kusagari

Matt needs a role in creative when he retires.

When left to his own devices he's created two of the most entertaining gimmicks ever with this and V1.

Yeah, Matt should've gotten further than he did in WWE, I always thought he was the better brother but Jeff made the goth and "scene" or whatever chicks squeal. I was amused by the V1 references in this.

Tom Nook

410,000 viewers for Impact this week, up over 80,000.

THE FINAL DELETION was a draw, lets see if they can keep it up. Next week is the last week they won't have a live Smackdown competing with them I think.

Brother Nero and Broken Matt = ratings.

venomenon

I'm so used to years of TNA hatred that I automatically assumed all the positive feedback in here was sarcastic (I'm still not sure, lol). Probably need to watch this...

This is why nobody respects wrestling anymore. Jesus this was cringy as fuck. I used to be a huge wrestling fan and seeing this kinda embarrassed me for even considering myself a wrestling fan.

kunonabi

Yeah, Matt should've gotten further than he did in WWE, I always thought he was the better brother but Jeff made the goth and "scene" or whatever chicks squeal. I was amused by the V1 references in this.

V1 was excellent and his cage match with Edge is one of my favorites. It still puzzles me that the WWE dropped him like a rock after that. Had he stayed with WWE and not had his downward spiral he could have done some amazing things if the WWE let him.

The fact that I'm wishing that I could watch TNA now is a miracle in and of itself.

Kusagari

This is why nobody respects wrestling anymore. Jesus this was cringy as fuck. I used to be a huge wrestling fan and seeing this kinda embarrassed me for even considering myself a wrestling fan.

This is a billion times less embarrassing and cringeworthy than half the stupid shit during the attitude era.

Ronin Ray

This is a billion times less embarrassing and cringeworthy than half the stupid shit during the attitude era.

Nah man the attitude era was the best.. lets not actually ever go back and watch all the sexiest, crazy racist, and cringe worthy shit they did week in and week out. Watching DX even as a kid was more embarrassing and cringeworthy then this will ever be.

I didn't find the Final Deletion funny but I respect what Matt was going for and was glad he was trying something different.

Marvel

could never
I'm gonna go ahead and say Broken Matt Hardy riding a sit-on lawnmower pulling deranged-orgasmic faces is the best thing I've seen in wrestling for years.

Couldn't stop laughing.

DJChuy

I'm glad TNA survived this long, so we could witness this. This was one of the most entertaining thing I've seen from TNA. There's something to laugh about every minute or less. I want more.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
#TheFinalDeletion is what complete creative control SHOULD get you. If only all scenarios like this would hit these highs...

This was great. I love Matt's accent - funny as fuck. I could hear him say "submission" over and over again and it wouldn't get old.

kiguel182

Finally watched it.

So good. Just so good.

They married the most dumb aspects of wrestling with the best b movie campiness. Jeff playing a straight man while Matt was hamming up to the max was genius,

The fuckinf fireworks were amazing. The fucking willow out of nowhere. The fire. So good.

Viewership was up significantly for this week’s TNA Impact Wrestling on Pop, which featured the Final Deletion angle with Matt and Jeff Hardy. The July 5th episode of Impact Wrestling averaged 410,000 viewers, way up from last week’s 322,000. This was the most-watched episode of Impact since moving to Pop back in December.

#Broken Matt Hardy is a draw.

Rellik

I've changed my mind after watching it again. I thought it was terrible first time, but it's grown on me and become the greatest thing ever.

Broken Matt Hardy beat me.

The only thing I didn't like was the stock sound effect of fire igniting at the very end of the match. Took me out of it for some reason.

The drone fight had me laughing for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom