• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

To conteract all the US halo2 midnight excitment, the UK hits back

Pug

Well this as exciting as it gets in the UK my pre-order will be here on the Morning of the 11th two day behind you lucky buggers in the US! No midnight openings here as far as I know.

Dear Mr Pug

Order number(s):
xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am delighted to let you know that your Preorder for Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition will be with you shortly. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the morning of release.

By using the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service you have ensured that you will be among the first people to receive Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition, and we are confident that you will be happy with the order, our service and our speedy delivery!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget that by using a Reward Card when placing a Preorder you will receive Double Points!

You can sign up for a Reward Card by clicking on the link below:
http://shop.game.net/Reward/

I wonder if it's too late to preorder the CE from them. I was going to get it from my prefered independent store but I haven't heard anything from them confirming it or anything.

hirokazu

haha, the game should be on sale for over an hour now in Australia. i don't have an Xbox though so no fun for me anyhow... that and i should be study for exams :/

Phantom

According to gameplay my LE order is due to ship tomorrow via first class postage.
I'm just hoping royal mail can for once get there act together and get it to me for wednesday!

cja

Gameplay also...
Description Status Despatch Date Qnty Value
Halo 2 Pre-Ordered Est 09/11/2004 1 £29.99
Woohoo! Yes, I went for the normal edition, I thought MS were taking the piss with the LE pricing frankly.

Does anyone know if the PAL version is going to be optimised and superior in 50Hz mode like the original or have Bungie sorted the PAL 60Hz mode out this time?

Solid

cja said:
Does anyone know if the PAL version is going to be optimised and superior in 50Hz mode like the original or have Bungie sorted the PAL 60Hz mode out this time?
I think so. Every other MS made game supports 60Hz flawlessly. Halo 2 wasn't rushed so I be damned if it's not optimized.

cja

Burger said:
Halo 2 has been on sale in NZ for over 12 hours now.

Play it in 60hz, it's perfect.
Thanks. This thread at eurogamer has some more impressions of 50 vs 60 in H2. As long as 60Hz mode runs at the same framerate I'll be using it.

Top Bottom