• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today, I review-bombed my first game! (Elden Ring DLC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR3AM

Dreams of a world where inflated review scores save studios
While the DLC is a 10/10, it is just too hard. I have a life outside of video games and I don’t have time to keep replaying the same boss over and over again.

We need an easy mode for Elden Ring and it’s DLC.

Last edited:
The DLC is just too hard. I have a life outside of video games and I don’t have time to keep replaying the same boss over and over again.

Mad Max Reaction GIF

wipeout364

Git gud buddy

Just kidding I hate that phrase and I think it’s hilarious that people are complaining the dlc is too hard. Especially when those same people are probably the ones who crap on anyone who dares to open their mouth and say souls games are too hard for them. The constant git gud garbage is exhausting. The games are hard and inaccessible to a lot of people, that’s ok but don’t trivialize someone’s poor experience due to difficulty. Maybe this is From saying hey guys now you know how all those other players who couldn’t play the games felt.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I don’t get this real life reference. You’ll probably spend more time getting better at a multiplayer shooter than getting good in a souls game.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
It's just players rolling up in the DLC with lvl 50 - 100 characters after they cheesed Mohg thinking this was going to be like a starting area lvl. The dev scales up slightly but not down. Lvl 200 with a moon great sword destroys the starting area of dlc.

Last edited:
Mods, get better or just make yourself a tank with the heaviest armor and a shield and block stuff (which is very boring to play imo)

thief183

You guys are selling me to this DLC, I didn't want to buy it cause I feel the combat system has become a little too slow for me, but now I'll buy it to test myself.

Also, Elden Ring was so easy that this DLC will be just normal.

Last edited:

T4keD0wN

While the DLC is a 10/10, it is just too hard. I have a life outside of video games and I don’t have time to keep replaying the same boss over and over again.

1. wait for Yapped Rune Bear to get updated to support the dlc
2. create your own difficulty at the cost of multiplayer, its pretty easy to use or just get a trainer/cheat engine

Last edited:
If he has a nice short clip that's relevant to something in this thread, I have no shame of posting it.
Same here I have posted his shorter clips as well that are relevant to what we are talking about

I put all mongold-posters on the ignore list, no regrets.
So you likely don't see me posting this to you as I have posted his clips before so here goes

Ryan Stiles Middle Finger GIF

;)

Dorago

Remember when you first started the game and once you got above ground there was a giant golden guy on a horse that would one shot you? This is what you and the other idiots are complaining about in this DLC.

When you can’t beat a boss you are supposed to explore and level more then come back.

“Skadoo” is as large as a whole new game. Did you think you wouldn’t have to play the game in order to advance in it? Also, what is the noteworthy mechanic that ER gives you hundreds of drop items for that you can use if you are having a hard time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom