• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TokuGAF 2016 |OT| Fantastic Beasts and Ghostly Beats

Slayven

All the dudes were too ambiguously ethnic. Had to throw one straight up white dude in there. Or some shit happened behind the scenes.

cp147ykueaelgrp_orig.jpg

Oddly enough, the new yellow is what I would've expected from Gold.

They look like they could be a modern BK Kids Klub

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm sure we'll hear details about the recasting... someday... probably never.

Also, no episode today. Nickelodoen is having their stupid "Worldwide Day of Play".
"Go outside and play kids!" "No thanks" *turns to Cartoon Network*

Tiu Neo

Orb 11

This episode. So good.

The first part is just a parent episode, but it was so well executed. The reactions, the dramatic speech being interrupted by mom. Both Juggler and Gai were really good in this.

Then, there was the second part, that thing was op. Can't wait for the next episode.

I'm sure we'll hear details about the recasting... someday... probably never.

Also, no episode today. Nickelodoen is having their stupid "Worldwide Day of Play".
"Go outside and play kids!" "No thanks" *turns to Cartoon Network*

Thanks
Michelle
Obama....

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
God even if it's just hype for Ex-Aid appearing, I can't wait for TGS later!

Also I saw the raw of Ghost's ep, holy shit Genm is amazing!

EDIT: OH SHIT, HIRONOBU KAGEYAMA IS THE GASSHAT/GAMER DRIVER VOICE

WarRock

Ex-Aid may as well be in pizza territory right now (that is, even if it's bad, it's good). Love, love, love the VFX on that Genm's bike scene.

Tiu Neo

I'm still on episode 20, but Battle Fever has this really weird thing where Diane has, like, only 1 minute of screen time each episode, most of it in suit. Some times she only shows for the finisher and the robot battle. Even at the end of episodes, it's normally the kid/victim of the week and the four men.

I guess that's why they'll switch her sooner or later, but it's really weird.

delSai

Just finished Blade. The start was a bit weak, but the last 10 or so episodes were amazing. Yeah, Blade wasn't bad. Nowhere near my favorite, but still not bad.

Next up: Hibiki.

Boss Doggie

I'm still on episode 20, but Battle Fever has this really weird thing where Diane has, like, only 1 minute of screen time each episode, most of it in suit. Some times she only shows for the finisher and the robot battle. Even at the end of episodes, it's normally the kid/victim of the week and the four men.

Yeah, it's more on the problem of her actress.

They never say specifically what, but her actress didn't work out. At least it wasn't abrupt like Yellow Four, the first Miss America got a proper send off, but it is really awkward the way they handle it. I wish we knew more about how Diane Martin left the show, if that is even her real name.

WarRock

So, I'm catching up with Ghost, and was going to make an impressions post after reaching 45... but here I am at 41, and Specter straight up calls Eadith, in the Ganma world, through his cellphone like it's no big deal.

Come on, what is this garbage.

Sou Da

Alright I'm in back in the Toku game for Karate Bugman Doctor and whatever the new sentai will be.

Is O-T doing Exaid or is MHWilliams' family all we going to get?

Or has Magenta recovered and Aesir is coming back?

Tiu Neo

Alright I'm in back in the Toku game for Karate Bugman Doctor and whatever the new sentai will be.

Is O-T doing Exaid or is MHWilliams' family all we going to get?

Or has Magenta recovered and Aesir is coming back?

Oh god, I didn't think of the possibility of O-T not subbing Ex-Aid.

Yeah, it's more on the problem of her actress.
They never say specifically what, but her actress didn't work out. At least it wasn't abrupt like Yellow Four, the first Miss America got a proper send off, but it is really awkward the way they handle it. I wish we knew more about how Diane Martin left the show, if that is even her real name.

Hm, I can imagine. She has little to no speaking roles, and isn't that good when she has a scene. I wonder if she even speaks Japanese. (It's this bad).

Well, it won't be a big loss, I guess, since she has been like that since the third episode or so.

Sou Da

Oh god, I didn't think of the possibility of O-T not subbing Ex-Aid.

Hm, I can imagine. She has little to no speaking roles, and isn't that good when she has a scene. I wonder if she even speaks Japanese. (It's this bad).

Well, it won't be a big loss, I guess, since she has been like that since the third episode or so.

I like Aesir tho. And besides doesn't one of the subbers love proceduals and the like?

Apparently she doesn't, all of her lines were dubbed in by Lisa Komaki, who you might also know as the actress who played Momoranger in Himitsu Sentai Goranger, and was her suit actress for the same amount of episodes.

Debirudog

Gokaiger EP 45.

A MONTAGE EPISODE...it was alright for what it was.

I want to see more of Tsuruhime now that she's all grown up. It was refreshing to see a leader actually be a female and not another red.

Tiu Neo

Apparently she doesn't, all of her lines were dubbed in by Lisa Komaki, who you might also know as the actress who played Momoranger in Himitsu Sentai Goranger, and was her suit actress for the same amount of episodes.

Well... yeah, now that I know it looks even more clear.

They could switch her faster, but eh, the other four characters are good enough to carry the series.

Well... yeah, now that I know it looks even more clear.

They could switch her faster, but eh, the other four characters are good enough to carry the series.

I think the only time you can hear her actual voice is when she yells out "papa!" in the first episode and thats about it.

Boss Doggie

So you think they'll keep ATTACK NAME CRITICAL STRIKE throughout the show or will it go the way of early special effect attacks that will not be used later on the show

Boss Doggie

Zoo 30

Holy fucking shit, talk about jumping from the frying pan and into the fire. The intro made it seem like a lighthearted episode but suddenly it immediately becomes action packed and intense, with plot heavy shit. I love how the seeming absence of Genis was actually well explained AND FUCK YEAH GIFT RETURNING NEXT WEEK! And I really enjoy wild and out of control mecha components, none of that shit we got from Shishi mecha from Ninninger. And Misao's self esteem really isn't unfounded especially after coming from the crossover, which is great.

Oh and mecha and ground fight on today's ep AND next week! So delicious!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Zyuohger 30

This show is so good! We finally see Cube Whale, and it's huge!
A secret alliance with Bunglay & Cuval/Kubar, that's going to lead to some interesting moments.
Awesome battles on land in in the mechs.

I laughed when Misao fished up Sela and she flopped like a fish.

Next week
Another GIFT and the eventual formation of a new Megazord. I imagine the week after that is the ultra combo

Boss Doggie

They're seriously keeping Gord Drive rather than changing it to Gold Drive huh

Raw for the first part of Super Animal Wars came out and
apparently AkaRed's other teammates are called Aka___

Yeah it was hilarious.

"So you got someone like 'AoBlue' right?"
"No it's AkaBlue."
*cue silent, still Zyuohgers on AkaRed*

Also dat ending.

"There can only be one Animal Sentai!"

So I finished Gokaiger, have to say it was a really great series, how they beat the bad guys in the end kind of felt too easy but even then it was still a great series and i liked it a lot. Next I'm gonna watch Kamen Rider Kabuto and then afterwards I'll probably watch Shinkenger, Carranger, or Go-Onger.

delSai

So I finished Gokaiger, have to say it was a really great series, how they beat the bad guys in the end kind of felt too easy but even then it was still a great series and i liked it a lot. Next I'm gonna watch Kamen Rider Kabuto and then afterwards I'll probably watch Shinkenger, Carranger, or Go-Onger.

Kabuto's great. Enjoy. Has one of my favorite Riders.

Top Bottom