• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TokuGAF 2016 |OT| Fantastic Beasts and Ghostly Beats

Tiu Neo

Power Ranger Movie teaser trailer is out. Look..okay? I only see the link on Facebook right now. Waiting on the youtube link.

https://www.facebook.com/PowerRangersMovie/videos/1885163625038151/

Region locked content on facebook, really? That's stupid.

Orb 14

Great episode. More than half of the episode was character building, with no fighting/conflict at all, and I think other toku could do something like that more times.

The fight was good, too. That cliffhanger at the ending.

Naomi is really good at getting herself on bad situations. Oh, and Gai making yakisoba, omg.

Tizoc

Oh shit
I didnt know we would get a 3rd series
Hype

I should watch ex-aid soon
What is the name supposed to mean anyways?

So, Ninja Steel Pink's instagram. Yeah that ain't g-rated, she wears her color well though.
Kindly pm me the link

Mighty Action X is going to bomb on console in Japan, there's no market for action platformers on PS4, etc. Should have been a 3DS game.
Mind showing footage of this game please?

Tiu Neo

Maybe my expectations were low, but that trailer got me a bit interested in the movie. A lot better than I expected.

WarRock

I think most of us had way lower expectations than this. I am still not sold until some action is shown, but at least I'm considering watching it when it hits Netflix now =P

Jeffrey

Yeah the power rangers trailer is pretty much the best I can expect out of that property for a big budget Hollywood flick.

Wonder if it's going to be pg 13?

WillyFive

Yeah the power rangers trailer is pretty much the best I can expect out of that property for a big budget Hollywood flick.

Wonder if it's going to be pg 13?

There is no way it won't be PG-13, the movie market now requires that rating in order to be both funded and successful.

ReiGun

Power Rangers trailer looks about like what you'd expect from PR run through a modern superhero flick filter. Looks fun.

vareon

I really like Ex-aid's OP clip. The great thing being a multi-rider show from the beginning is that the other Riders were not tacked on in the OP.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Ex-Aid's OP has a nice retro feel, reminds me of something from the pre-W era.

Interested in seeing how it'll evolve as the show progresses especially if we get a lot of other Riders.

Jeffrey

do we know which team/choreographer is doing power rangers movie?

They did film live action scenes.

hope the action is good, and the camera work isn't too 'bourne'

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
what I like is that it has TATAKAE written all over it

FUCK YEAH PACMAN

c0DQ19i.jpg

Tiu Neo

Still don't like the song, but the opening is good. Reminds me of...

Oh shit. Reminds me of Kabuto's opening. Which I know very well because I had to typeset that for TV-Nihon.

Yep, that. I expected something a bit less serious, from the series visuals.

Wait... PACMAN is the villain on the Ex-Aid movie? Or just another ally? Because it would be funny seeing him go all WAKAWAKAWAKA on the riders.

EDIT: Wait, he's probably the enemy. Because one of the Riders... IS GHOST.

Top Bottom