• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TokuGAF 2017 |OT| Playing Trauma Center in Space and Hollywood

Beardy

Man i fell off hard with Kamen Rider.

Have there been rumors of whats next after Ex-Aid? Any speculation or rumors on a new game?

AVDIMQa.jpg

zrP8nQS.jpg

Micchy got off way too fucking light for all the shit he pulled.

Micchy pretending to care about Takatora after he attempted to murder him, and he also saw Takatora being betrayed by Ryoma and his cronies while he was doing absolutely nothing.

Micchy is worse than Kusaka.

NeonZ

Micchy got off way too fucking light for all the shit he pulled.

To be fair, the only thing he actually accomplished in spite of all his scheming was (almost) killing Takatora in a duel to the death issued by Takatora himself.

delSai

Speaking of Fourze, have they ever made a joke about Garren being the principal in Fourze? They must have said something about it right?

WillyFive

I agree that Michy, whether you like doing him or not, is the best written Kamen Rider character I can think of.

What's the overall opinion of Choujuu Sentai Liveman?

Probably one of the best, if not the best, premiere episodes in the entire Sentai series. However, the rest of the show is very hit and miss, and it has a terrible ending.

javadoze

Ex-Aid 35

I hope that Kiriya's whisper was something actually mindblowing and not just "Hey, I got a plan. Play along.", but I doubt it.

WarRock

Ex-Aid 35

I hope that Kiriya's whisper was something actually mindblowing and not just "Hey, I got a plan. Play along.", but I doubt it.

Kiriya being Kiriya may as well have said "all of that crap before I died was a lie" and he's just playing the martyr again.

Tiu Neo

Kiriya being Kiriya may as well have said "all of that crap before I died was a lie" and he's just playing the martyr again.

Yep, that's why I called bullshit when Emu said, last episode, that Kiriya wouldn't be like that.

He was exactly like that.

Hikari Sentai Maskman was also a memorable series.

I should've replaced Ohranger with Maskman on my list.

The whole run from Bioman to Liveman was pretty good and memorable.

jwk94

Yep the show was awesome

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon
Hell yeah it was. I came for the boobs in episode 1 and stayed for the amazing fights and story. Loved the hell outta that one. The ending songs were really good too.

Can you name one that doesn't have a disgusting pervert who vomit out eggs?
I...don't remember this?

How was that ninja show named again? I think it had female protagonists.

Ninja Captor?

night814

What's the overall opinion of Choujuu Sentai Liveman?
Friends, why did you sell your soul to the devil!?

Liveman is incredibly great, in the early 2000s I remember many debates about which sentai was better Live or Jet. They're both some of the best and only a few years apart.

WarRock

Does any one knows this toku? It uses stop motion instead of stunt actors.

I also found this female lead toku, it's somewhat recent (1999).

Ninja Captor?
Nope. I'll try to look into it, I remember seeing it in a Over-Time post because it was referecend/joked about into another show, but maybe it wasn't female lead after all. Or it was a group of characters, not a show in itself? Ugh, my memory sucks.

Top Bottom