• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TokuGAF 2017 |OT| Playing Trauma Center in Space and Hollywood

night814

If they end ex-aid "early" I'll welcome it. The series has been very well written with very little filler which has been a big problem with recently Toku's.

Beardy

Another day, another Build leak. This leak is a picture of a drawing of how Build will transform. He takes 2 bottles, shakes them like he's doing jazz hands, then clicks a button on them.

Also August 6 seems to be the debut of the first trailer, August 2 for official site.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
That does seem soon for a trailer, iirc like with Ex-Aid it wasn't till September?

javadoze

Ex-Aid 39

Yeah. I'm not sure how I feel about
Emu killing Pallad.
I mean, sure, you can argue it was going to happen anyways, but the way they made Pallad sympathetic this episode and the self-righteous way Emu went about it is a little unnerving. To echo what other people have said,
it felt more like a villain killing somebody in cold blood rather than something heroic.

Tiu Neo

Ex-Aid 39

Yeah. I'm not sure how I feel about
Emu killing Pallad.
I mean, sure, you can argue it was going to happen anyways, but the way they made Pallad sympathetic this episode and the self-righteous way Emu went about it is a little unnerving. To echo what other people have said,
it felt more like a villain killing somebody in cold blood rather than something heroic.

That was so out of character for Emu, that I think it's somehow probably the explanation of
how he will get his powers back. Something like M WAS YOU ALL THIS TIME!

jwk94

Bandai just revealed a slew of Legacy Power Rangers toys:

- Legacy Zeonizer
- Legacy Power staff
- Legacy Silver and Pyscho Rangers (their build-a-figure parts combine to form Alpha)
- Legacy Pink Psycho Ranger (she comes with the Savage Sword instead of a build-a-figure part)
- Legacy White Dino Thunder Ranger
- Legacy Dino Zords

Slayven

Emu killing Para was some cold shit, Emu was just done with the whole thing. Fucks are out of stock

If the writers wanted to stretch their fingers they would have done a paralell between Nico/Taiga and Hiro/whatshername. Could have been a moment they really bond over

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Emu killing Para was some cold shit, Emu was just done with the whole thing. Fucks are out of stock

If the writers wanted to stretch their fingers they would have done a paralell between Nico/Taiga and Hiro/whatshername. Could have been a moment they really bond over

old chili emu is best emu

Kamen Rider EX was awesome so awesome.

The whole under water effect to simulate tjat one fear. Whoo I applaud the writers

And the way the episode ends with that sound effect? Brilliant stuff.

Never cared more a badguy than Parado.

Jeffrey

oh new rider info is out?

suit looks good... but good looking suits generally lean to bad show :/

i did like W though, but xtreme form was awful.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Kamen Rider EX was awesome so awesome.

The whole under water effect to simulate tjat one fear. Whoo I applaud the writers

And the way the episode ends with that sound effect? Brilliant stuff.

Never cared more a badguy than Parado.

when parad tried the "i get you next time" and emu was like "nope" i knew shit was real. and over for him.

as for bad guys, i felt bad for the core roimudes. especially after the chase/mach movie

Slayven

when parad tried the "i get you next time" and emu was like "nope" i knew shit was real. and over for him.

as for bad guys, i felt bad for the core roimudes. especially after the chase/mach movie
Parad trying to dip out tells me, he knew on some level shit was real. Cause every other time he was like "Lets play Emu"

jwk94

Lmao I forgot about that bit. Completely caught me off guard. Emu was not messing around.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
enjoy your (Shin) Kuroto Dan bugvisor with official english text

ShinDanKuroto_SG_11.jpg

ShinDanKuroto_SG_01.jpg

WarRock

^I love how the toy has specific Dan Kuroto and Shin Dan Kuroto quotes.

Not only this is some adorable stuff, I had the same idea:

Ex-Aid 39
Man, the character development on this show is pretty good huh. I am not convinced Pallad is dead with no return with the sudden ending, him being a Bugster, Emu doing the "I am so serious and determined I'm not talking to anyone while taking care of this" shtic again and that grabbing motion he did while Pallad disappeared.

What annoys me is that Cronus went to kill Pallad... after wasting weeks not doing that and asking Hiiro (and only Hiiro, not even Hiiro and Kiriya) to do it for him. Why?

Also, that new CEO is amazing. Wonder if he was Dan's pal.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Until the power up steal, Cronus is actually vulnerable to the duo.

Also the CEO is the boss of the movie.

Slayven

Don't know what to make of today's Ex-Aid. The fight scene was jawsome, but it not only did 1 fuckery asspull but 2 of them.

Next episode looks crazy as fuck.

NeonZ

oh man, do the build figures seem to come in two parts?

We haven't seen a shot of how the main change series splits, but the SD figures which also can do form changing actually come in 5 parts. One "base" and then arm, leg, half chest and half head pieces.

Tiu Neo

Geed 03

Zero Salaryman is the best character right now, easily.

But... they are taking their time to show the support characters, this time, so that can change.

Jeffrey

ooh new ultraman. sakamoto back too!

Wasn't last season also combining old ultraman forms though? Feel like they are running outta gimmicks.

jwk94

Ex-Aid 40

Man, that double-team fight was gooood. Fucking Chronos though! I guess the CPU cheating at the end makes sense with this show. Can Dan just make another Hyper Muteki?

NeonZ

ooh new ultraman. sakamoto back too!

Wasn't last season also combining old ultraman forms though? Feel like they are running outta gimmicks.

The main issue is exactly that they want to avoid themed gimmicks, like all the thematic Riders and Sentai, so powers of previous Ultras ends up being one fo the few things they can do that gives all the forms some distinction aside from arbitrary design and stat changes.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Kyuranger 22

HEAVEN'S DOOR!
Tsurugi's an arrogant dick, but he's alright.
I am LOVING Gigant Houou! That design is amazing! Feels 90's.

Ex-Aid 40

So that's what that's all about. "Suffer to understand", a bit much though.
Jeez Masamune just keeps getting more and more broken. Stopping time AND resetting time with specific rewrites?

Tiu Neo

Kyuranger 22

Tsurugi is a fun and interesting character. And even his mecha/vehicle could be considered a Changeman (or even some older sentai) reference, heh.

I like where this is going.

And... here we have the new ED, probably just for the summer.

Top Bottom