• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TOKYO JUNGLE |OT| The world began without man...and it will end without him.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Thanks I'll try them later.

Sewers:
- Sometimes work as shortcuts
- Sometimes they're longer than walking but safer, depending on what mobs are above ground
- There's no toxicity in them, so if a region is toxic, it's good to go down there
- I find there's a decent amount of items down there

depward

Waiting on the remote play patch, as I don't have time to sit in front of a tv and play my PS3 anymore but have time & circumstances to play my Vita.

Twinduct

Waiting on the remote play patch, as I don't have time to sit in front of a tv and play my PS3 anymore but have time & circumstances to play my Vita.

I just want to play in bed. My living room is cold as fuck and my cat keeps on climbing on me there. Just want the warm bed .. and no cat

Lucent

I just want to play in bed. My living room is cold as fuck and my cat keeps on climbing on me there. Just want the warm bed .. and no cat

No matter how good you get at Tokyo Jungle, you'll never be able to reign supreme over your cat. Unless you throw it in the trash. lol =x

Lucent

Anybody know how to get a female to stop following you? I don't want fleas if I'm a boss.

Yeah I would like to know that too. I wish you could eat her. Be convenient if you were unable to find food before starving and could just turn around and eat her and then find the prime one. =x

Pretty neat. the Lions generation progression is different from the other animals. My damn cub wont grow up lol

Edit: you have to sleep in order to become full grown

Edit 2: holy shit im laying in tall grass watching a Hippo vs. Velociraptor war

Emitan

I found some sort of underground facility but I couldn't figure out how to get in and it was filled with saber tooth tigers D:

KiNeSiS

Banned
I fucking love this game it's so rogue-like it's like Demon's Soul's with animals....

I had so many awesome survival mode adventures. Last game I made it almost 50 yrs with multiple generations. Toxicity was rampant tigers were every where my poor black pom couldn't get food I had one dog left tried mating couldn't level up. Found some water found a bird. I was about to starve to death & found a single horse for the first time grazing on cover grass. I snuck up & pounced from behind in a last ditch effort to save myself & my species. I did no damage & got my head kicked in for my efforts. 1 shot kill legacy over =(

* Pours 40 out for my courageous black pom tribe *

I knew I would love this title but I got to say it has surpassed my expectations in every way. Much applause to Sony for this unique game in an era of cloned bullshit.....

Ahhhhhh fucking lion cub

Protip: dont run around as a lion cub. Make sure you sleep and become a lion ASAP. Got killed by puny fucking Jackals in yr 36

Edit: wooooo. At least i unlocked the deinonychus :D

Hahaha. Amazing.

LLTFf.jpg

I found some sort of underground facility but I couldn't figure out how to get in and it was filled with saber tooth tigers D:

I kept running as a Gazelle and ended up there too. I managed to find a mate, but not before some sort of panther killed her and just sat there waiting at the tunnel I needed to go through. When I got back out (around 40 years) it was just all lions and tigers.

You know, I'm not sure how I feel about the scarcity of the food in the game. It doesn't make much sense ...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This game would be worth the price of admission for just playing as the cat. I love just sneaking around the streets and murking dogs and stuff. This is like my dream game.

Koroviev

This game would be worth the price of admission for just playing as the cat. I love just sneaking around the streets and murking dogs and stuff. This is like my dream game.

I'm a dog person IRL, but I can't stop playing as this cat that looks just like my friend's cat, lol.

I was playing with the gazelle, and I had to conquer the pig zone to unlock the pig.

I was surprised because pigs are also herbivore, so I didn't expect to go all of them aggro on me. All my siblings were dead when I realised that if the pigs attacked me, I also could attack the pigs.

And then, the sentence "when pigs fly" turned real. I was one-kicking all the pigs on the area (more than twenty), one by one.

Ahhhhhh! Golden Retrievers everywhere! I spend close to 5 minutes trying to get away from them, then get slaughtered by a fucking lion.

I love this game.

Sgblues

Seems like you aren't strong enough. Once you make it to about the Retriever, the only way to take down the bigger predators is to clean kill them.

Actually I was playing as Hyena to unlock Cheetah, for the section you had to mark the territory, but if I had got spotted once, they would be on me quick and even one cheetah could wipe out everyone with its claw swipes which always stun locked you and if I dodge, they would autolock to the direction I moved in and still hit me.

I eventually beat it but, it was dumb because even when stealth killing, if any are close by they would join in or call for help and next thing you know about 15 cheetahs are on you, not that I could kill more than one at a time anyways.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Man, what a run that was. Lived 75 years as a Jackal, eventually died at the hands of a pack of kangaroos. GODDAMN those things are fast. :lol

Nosgoroth

Afaik, it's like the New Super Mario games, where Player 1 leads and Player 2 ends up in a bubble if that person falls too far behind.

P2 is forced to stay on screen. For example, if P2 is eating and P1 moves too far away, P2 is pushed away from the food by the edge of the screen so that he stays in.

Top Bottom