• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

Group of four players approached my group in the DZ (team WIPE!) and started shooting at us and went Rogue. Then we started shooting back, and we went rogue. We were like what? Then we saw that they were actually a group of eight players working together.

One group goes rogue, then backs off and the other group forces us to go rogue.

I heard them talking about "bambi's" or something over the proximity chat.

We killed all the rouges, and we were starting to kill the other group of four but the rest of the ones who survived started running away.

MildSoss

Group of four players approached my group in the DZ (team WIPE!) and started shooting at us and went Rogue. Then we started shooting back, and we went rogue. We were like what? Then we saw that they were actually a group of eight players working together.

One group goes rogue, then backs off and the other group forces us to go rogue.

I heard them talking about "bambi's" or something over the proximity chat.

We killed all the rouges, and we were starting to kill the other group of four but the rest of the ones who survived started running away.
By the time I realized what was going on I said screw it and went all in on who ever was on site. Lol That was fun, gg's deku.

I wonder if the Xbox players are starting to migrate over or something. B]

Wolfe

are you fucking kidding me i've been chasing this gun for so long. fuck

Yeah I was just randomly running PA (my connection has been shit last few days and when it gets really bad to where I have problems playing with others I'll just do some solo hard missions or solo DZ) and it dropped. If it makes you feel any better the talents are shit outside of PVE.

Hey gang. I have a friend asking if servers are region-specific? We're expats living in Taiwan. I don't have the game, but thought I'd ask for him.

milkham

Hey gang. I have a friend asking if servers are region-specific? We're expats living in Taiwan. I don't have the game, but thought I'd ask for him.

i've played with people from singapore, australia, india and pakistan and i'm in the united states
you're free to join anyone

EL CUCO

Got my armor to 64.8%, and optimized my build to squeeze some more crit chance. I'm seeing A LOT of orange damage numbers with my MP5 now. Love it.

Level 24/44, what kind of damage should I be doing to players also level 24? Sometimes it feels like my weapons barely do any damage.

Dps is 47,825. Health 24,679. And skill power is at 3770

Firearms 1285 stamina 796, electronics 377

Any tips?

TsuWave

Yeah I was just randomly running PA (my connection has been shit last few days and when it gets really bad to where I have problems playing with others I'll just do some solo hard missions or solo DZ) and it dropped. If it makes you feel any better the talents are shit outside of PVE.

nah i want to see you guys get great weapons with great talents. funny enough after reading your post decided to run it and just got HE classic m1a. gonna keep farming it to see if i luck out with a first wave one

I had to shut down my Xbox cuz the game froze and now every time I try to boot up the game it just goes to a black screen and does nothing. What the hell?

I had to shut down my Xbox cuz the game froze and now every time I try to boot up the game it just goes to a black screen and does nothing. What the hell?

I have this issue.

I think it is something to do with the quick play or whatever it called where the game is still running and you pick up where you leave off.

I always have to restart the game when I turn on my Xbox again.

I have this issue.

I think it is something to do with the quick play or whatever it called where the game is still running and you pick up where you leave off.

I always have to restart the game when I turn on my Xbox again.

I was in a group doing a challenge when it froze. Now the game won't start. I reinstalled the game and nothing has changed.

Wolfe

nah i want to see you guys get great weapons with great talents. funny enough after reading your post decided to run it and just got HE classic m1a. gonna keep farming it to see if i luck out with a first wave one

Lol that's a trip, right on man.

Definity

Added a few more rogue kills to my total tonight but at least two groups were glitching in behind walls and boosting.

I'm starting to see lag on some of the servers too. All of a sudden I will speed up or enemies will teleport around.

I'm guessing weapon and gear mods at 31 will be needed for a top tier gear score?

I have a couple Level 30 mods that are way better than anything I've gotten at 31. If it is part of gear score that's going to make things interesting.

Seriously what is the deal with the dailies? Seems kind of weird.

Basically, the Incursions patch was supposed to hit sooner, so they didn't schedule any dailies from yesterday onwards, with the thought being that a patch would hit before then to add new ones.

Turns out Incursions were delayed, and they just never thought to add new dailies to the schedule.

It's an incredible oversight, and it's another really troubling sign about how Massive runs.

darkwing

I'm guessing weapon and gear mods at 31 will be needed for a top tier gear score?

I have a couple Level 30 mods that are way better than anything I've gotten at 31. If it is part of gear score that's going to make things interesting.

most likely it will be ilvl, yup since there is a overlap on the range I think

Teknoman

Getting back in after an extended break (even though im only lvl 6 lol). Seems like more people still use text chat than voice on PC.

Hung Wei Lo

oops..bought the Hunting M44 from the BoO

Crafting shenanigans:
Vector 1: base 9200 - Fierce (locked), Sustained, Brutal
Vector 2: base 9462 - Responsive, Sustained, Talented
Vector 3: base 9209 - Destructive, determined(locked), Deadly

I'm leaning towards #1, but don't know where I'm going to get an extra 300 or so Electronics :/ thoughts? currently at 2424/1905/1503

oops..bought the Hunting M44 from the BoO

Crafting shenanigans:
Vector 1: base 9200 - Fierce (locked), Sustained, Brutal
Vector 2: base 9462 - Responsive, Sustained, Talented
Vector 3: base 9209 - Destructive, determined(locked), Deadly

I'm leaning towards #1, but don't know where I'm going to get an extra 300 or so Electronics :/ thoughts? currently at 2424/1905/1503

Vector 3 sounds the best, to me at least.

Metalic Sand

who is Emo-Beas?
My whole night in DZ has been filled with people warping and 1 shotting. I'm not sure why i still play this.

The worst part is they aren't even using Marksmen rifles but SMGs for it.

Edit: The /report feature in the update this week can't come soon enough.

ch4fx_

I had a SOCOM SCAR-H drop for me tonight, which was basically my first (USEFUL) HE weapon drop. Numbers wise it doesn't seem as powerful as my AK, but the gun seems to pack a serious punch & it has the +18% armor damage talent -- so at the very least, I'm going to switch between the two.

Wish I could join but ended up going out. Hope to catch up with ya soon.

Have a safe night dude, we will catch up tomorrow.

Paertan

My whole night in DZ has been filled with people warping and 1 shotting. I'm not sure why i still play this.

The worst part is they aren't even using Marksmen rifles but SMGs for it.

For me is has been AK:s and M249. But I have had better luck the last couple of days actually. Maybe banning is starting to take effect. But still I am very reserved about going up against rogues.

For the Zone is Dark and full of hackers...

ChrisW

Went all the way to top corner of DZ06 last night to get a rouge, ended up being 4 people outside of the map so could t even see them at all.

The1Ski

Basically, the Incursions patch was supposed to hit sooner, so they didn't schedule any dailies from yesterday onwards, with the thought being that a patch would hit before then to add new ones.

Turns out Incursions were delayed, and they just never thought to add new dailies to the schedule.

It's an incredible oversight, and it's another really troubling sign about how Massive runs.

I think that's a bit strong. I'm sure the code was written a while ago and it wasn't given much thought after the fact. It's obviously an oversight but to say it's indicative of how an entire company operates is a little ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom