• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha no worries. Yeah PS4. I don't work until 3pm on Tueaday so I'll have from patch launch after maintenance (has been 7am EST based on previous ones) until then.

What's your PSN?

The_Letdown

I'll see how things look on Monday and try to set myself up for this dreadful cold I feel coming on that won't reach its worst until Tuesday.

Feel free to add me either way for future raiding / DZ.

milkham

I knew those fuckers were bad news. Are there any good people left in the DZ?

from my few manhunt sessions with DeathJR, it's not hard to end up in manhant even if you aren't trying to, if you go rogue at all people will come after you and you have no choice but to kill them all

Trojan

Is going rouge still worth it? Feel like I often end up rouge when I'm with a group because of one loose cannon, then lose a shit ton of experience if I die.

Just to be clear its official that no dailies will pop up before Tuesday.

Dailies are literally coded into the game, it's not a server side update and there isn't any code left in the game for dailies as of yesterday. So weird.

Makes me worried about the game having an expiration date hard coded into it.

from my few manhunt sessions with DeathJR, it's not hard to end up in manhant even if you aren't trying to, if you go rogue at all people will come after you and you have no choice but to kill them all
Once you choose the path of the dark side it ends up consuming you.

Once you choose the path of the dark side it ends up consuming you.

I still feel the rewards and punishment for going rogue still aren't well balanced. Along with the death from a regular AI enemy killing you.

Doesn't seem they are tweaking that anymore. I think there is still room to improve. Especially since Rank 90 is now the endgame and the loss of XP scales so it gets pretty bad dying rogue at higher ranks. I'm at DZ Rank 53 and it's about 7000 XP.

Wolfe

So do high ends drop from hard mode missions or just challenge?

Wondering if I should farm scarecrow or Barrett.

I got an HE M1A from Scarecrow on Hard last night so it's definitely possible.

There's no real reason to create a friction that isn't there.

There are always going to be things that go the other way, but this thread isn't malicious. There is no real friction here.

It may not be malicious but the fact you're arguing against his point just goes to show that there is indeed friction being caused by the use of the term even if it doesn't feel that way from your perspective.

120v

i got manhunt for the first time by complete accident this morning.... threw a turret and grenades at a clusterfuck of NPCs, turns out most of them weren't NPCs and i was shocked to not only go rogue but see my body count go up by three. i freaked out and tried to hide... two guys spot me and i thought i was fucked but i made short work of them, surprisingly. then ran out the timer, i guess it was a slow morning on the server

felt kinda shitty but that saved me like hours of grinding... anyway, i did not expect to survive that at all

Wolfe

People seem to be boosting in DZ to reach 75 and 90 ranks and it seems more popular due to no dailies.

Yeah not really surprising. I guess the only way to prevent people from trying to take advantage of time before a change like this is to not tell them about it until it drops lol.

Obviously that kind of screws up the whole communication and transparency aspect of it all.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Spray Stripes - Green for sale.

EOgBY9F.png

theWB27

I got an HE M1A from Scarecrow on Hard last night so it's definitely possible.

It may not be malicious but the fact you're arguing against his point just goes to show that there is indeed friction being caused by the use of the term even if it doesn't feel that way from your perspective.

Sounds good.

What time does the update hit tuesday? Got that day off to mess about.

Whatever thing that electrocutes you needs to be removed. Shit is bullshit. Almost had two rogues down by myself until they used that garbage.

I wish they had instances that only solo players played in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom