• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomodachi Life |OT| Please don't try to understand

Rocky

Banned
ROFL!! Miyamoto just confessed his feelings to Christina Aguilera, and she accepted. This game is so funny.

MicH

Lucian introduced Faith from Mirror's Edge to Bill Trinen yesterday and today Faith confessed her love to him. They're now dating. My third couple lol

I have three couples so far: Me and my RL girlfriend (yay!), John Ricciardi and Samus (haha), and Nikki and Aonuma (lol).
Hope tomorrow there will be a wedding or at least a break up or something, because the couples don't do much besides staring at each other with hearts popping over their heads.

Oh and Link confessed his feelings to Zelda by presenting her a sausage but got rejected xD
They are best friends now though, I guess that's adhering to the canon a bit better too.. :p

pariah164

Okay, I realized a lot of the Miis did not have years for their birthdays (lol). Rectified that. Hopefully hook-ups will now start happening.

Shaanyboi

Banned
zlCfzSBj60EEyToYzL

"Confident"
"Go-Getter"

Sounds about right lol

MicH

Just finished adding every single Gaffer who posted a QR code :D GAF is now a very common last name on Dewford Island :p I really wish they included birth year, though, but I get why they don't. I want everyone on my ranking boards! :p

EDIT: Oh no, Jay Leno is mad because he had a FIGHT with my lookalike!

EDIT2: OH MY GOD. I had to calm him down first and then he went to apologize. BUT MY LOOKALIKE COULDN'T FORGIVE HIM. Oh my, what drama! Jay is now really sad

This game cracks me up. Sailor Jupiter and Catherine from the game were best friends that got into a huge fight over their feelings for the Legit Shook Undertaker fan and I tried getting them to make up but Jupiter rejected Catherine's attempt to make amends and now Catherine is sitting alone depressed in her apartment with rain clouds over her head.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
This game is legit making me cry with laughter. It's so random.

My Mii rejected my best friend's Mii when he asked her out, and he had a literal raining cloud over him before I gave him some presents. His Mii even went right to bed after my Mii friendzoned his mii.

Now I'm kinda trying to get them together somehow. :lol :lol

watershed

Banned
So Miyazaki is really down because he and Joker got in a fight. Joker has moved on to other friends but Miyazaki has been stormy for 2 days now. How do I cure him? He has a Joker thought bubble but every time I click on it I just see a flash back of their fight. Help please!

Machine

So Miyazaki is really down because he and Joker got in a fight. Joker has moved on to other friends but Miyazaki has been stormy for 2 days now. How do I cure him? He has a Joker thought bubble but every time I click on it I just see a flash back of their fight. Help please!

Give them stuff - food, new clothes, disposable cameras, etc. Each thing will cause the sadness bar to go down.

Give them stuff - food, new clothes, disposable cameras, etc. Each thing will cause the sadness bar to go down.

If you have a travel ticket, sending them on a trip does a pretty good job usually.

kubus

Anyone know if a relationship is truly doomed if you get a poor compatibility rating? My lookalike Mii and my boyfriend's Mii only get 20% and so far my Mii has rejected him once already :(.

eXistor

This game is a great piece of interactive comedy. It's not much of a game, but a great source of entertainment, like Game & Wario or Monty Python's Complete Waste of Time. It's pushing all the right buttons for me.

MicH

Anyone know if a relationship is truly doomed if you get a poor compatibility rating? My lookalike Mii and my boyfriend's Mii only get 20% and so far my Mii has rejected him once already :(.
Nikki and Link have a pretty pisspoor compatibility rating in my game, and they're together

ChibiBecky has an amazing room :D

Haha thank you~ I love my Mii's current room. I have a taste for dance and 80's soul and funk so it seemed perfect (until she decides she wants a new one I suppose)

My Tails also swapped rooms yesterday, the arcade room went on offer and snapped it up for him, it has running games and a crane machine, he was over the moon about it as well.

I need a Hatsune Miku to go with this nice pop star dress I got yesterday

Robin64

I basically have this game on constantly, but the 3DS closed and asleep. Then when I need to do something, like wait something to upload, I whip it out and have a quick look around. Perfect.

sortavolta

Neo Member
My Luigi confessed his love to Peach and got rejected. :( Now he is super depressed and it seems that his happiness/exp is draining. Anyone know how I reverse this?

Hasney

Nah, my lookalike and another had a 2% but they've just been married after 2 days.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I basically have this game on constantly, but the 3DS closed and asleep. Then when I need to do something, like wait something to upload, I whip it out and have a quick look around. Perfect.
I'm the same way; perfect when watching stuff as new problems arise every few minutes or so; gotta get them money.

McNum

You know what you need to do.

You just don't want to admit it.
Feed her pizza.

I kind of hit a roadblock on Miis to add. Need more crazy characters. Not much of a fan of adding real people, though.

But for those of you who are, have my QR Code:
QR Code for McNum

And maybe a bonus, since I think this one went rather well. It helped that I unlocked the blue suit really early.
QR Code for my Phoenix Wright

And yes, his catchprase is exactly what you'd expect it to be, pose and all.

MicH

That horrible moment where you realise Tomodachi Quest has started you without a healer. Oh man.
Yeah I had that happen too. I made it through without anyone chickening out though :D

Also, it's way too easy to spend Monty! I must have everything in every color! Now I'm broke :(

kierwynn

Did Tomodachi Quest for the first time- was pretty fun! My mii decided to propose to my boyfriend's mii today as well. I wasn't expecting the little mini game during the proposal- I messed up at first and it was pretty entertaining. My mii is now married, though!

7BMA6nC.jpg

JwExEHz.jpg

I think one of my favorite things so far are the dreams. They're so wtf but all the ones I have seen so far have made me laugh really hard.

XaeonBE

Still don't know if I should buy this game or not... Is it a big difference from Animal Crossing? (I know comparing it to the game might be wrong)

Robin64

Still don't know if I should buy this game or not... Is it a big difference from Animal Crossing? (I know comparing it to the game might be wrong)

It's honestly nothing like Animal Crossing, other than a slice of daily life in your palm. It's far more passive, but much weirder and funnier.

XaeonBE

It's honestly nothing like Animal Crossing, other than a slice of daily life in your palm. It's far more passive, but much weirder and funnier.

Still trying to get an EU demo code for it on some websites so I can test it a bit first because I'm really unsure about this game and allot of my friends are too.

pariah164

Well, that was terrifying.

raMayvp.jpg

I have a Luigi on my island. He was hungry. I gave him risotto.
He proceeded to turn gray and melt into that puddle you see. Risotto is the worst thing ever, apparently.

Top Bottom