• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomodachi Life |OT| Please don't try to understand

I just took a pic with X, and then uploaded it online.

Oh, duh, totally missed it. Thanks

Here's mine

Bpj6xvjCUAAG3d6.jpg:large

MicH

omg MicH is your voice that deep in real life :lol
Hahaha, I'm afraid not. I love his voice!

I will add you all tomorrow! :D How come some of you only have your nickname listed with your QR code though? Mine shows my full name

This game is hilarious! Reggie gotta a crush on Christina lol. Bish spends most of his time either reporting news or alone in his apartment in the fetal position. Not much gameplay to this but it's still awesome! I hope a lot of people get this so we can get a sequel!

MouldyK

Guys, does anyone think it's a good idea to get rid of Nintendo's Miis as they don't have full Date of Births and can't be edited? On the fence and need an opinion lol.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Guys, does anyone think it's a good idea to get rid of Nintendo's Miis as they don't have full Date of Births and can't be edited? On the fence and need an opinion lol.
Shove them into a corner unless you really think you'll have 100 fully-fleshed residents.

SeZMehK

I got the game. It's interesting. I put my wife's mii in the game. Both of our miis are in love with each other. :D

dock

Are there any good sources for celebrity Miis setup for Tomodachi?

I need a Sherlock and a Yamaguchi
(The Yamaguchi I have right now has a non-edit Japanese name grrr)

BooJoh

TWXu7No.jpg

Adam Sessler dreaming he's a superhero with a tiny fairy Chuck Norris sidekick.

lJOdfHm.jpg

An unlocked and (IMO) improved Tyrion Lannister.

BooJoh

Any way you can improve relationship ratings between Miis?

I don't think you can directly. As far as I can tell, the only way to "ship" two specific Miis is to either always advise other Miis against pursuing them and vice versa, or better yet, try to keep both Miis from entering any friendships with the opposite sex unless it's each other (the exception being your own Mii can be friends with opposite gender siblings/parents.) So far this is sort of working for me, as there's been one attempt to fix up my Mii with the female of my choice even though they haven't been getting along very well.

kierwynn

Picked up the game earlier today and I am really enjoying it so far! Right now, I only have me, my boyfriend, our friend, and my brother's miis in the game. Gonna be adding some more here soon. I taught my mii to sing and put on a show and it was amazing. So glad I decided to grab this!

Gonna see about adding some people to my island! Here is my mii if anyone wants to add me!

Ign8R9j.jpg

This game cracks me up. My girlfriend's Mii has rejected me in favour of Billy Dee Williams and Iwata and Kaz are vying for Sarah Walker's affection. Also Chuck Norris, Jack Bauer and Bish are all best of friends.

Do you actually do much of anything in this? Reading this it continues to look hilarious, but is the management fun or complex or anything, or is this more like an ant farm with malfunctioning humanoids

I can't stop. I can't fucking stop. I must see their dreams, feed them, tickle their noses and try not to draw shit on their face while they sleep.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Ahhhhhh nice and powerful; just spent a buttload of time gathering streetpass items before I started over.

Teknoman

Do you actually do much of anything in this? Reading this it continues to look hilarious, but is the management fun or complex or anything, or is this more like an ant farm with malfunctioning humanoids

I need to know this, because whoever uploaded the Robobutts song is really making me want this game.

B00TE

I'm pretty close to getting this. Seems like it'd be worth it just to see what shenanigans ensue among friends and gaffers. Only wary about how fast it may become stale to me. Hoping the eshop demo shows up sometime soon, thought it was supposed to be up already unless I somehow missed it.

Top Bottom