• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomodachi Life |OT| Please don't try to understand

McNum

QR code for the Weird Al Mii please.
Well, I aim to please:
HNI_0075.JPG

I went for his earlier look rather than the modern one. Partly because that's a bit more fun to make, and partly because I found instructions on how to make a Weird Al Mii online. I tweaked him a bit to my liking, though.

I need to add more Miis to my island, but I'm trying to keep the gender ratio even. And I do take my time in getting a Mii to look right. Except my Palutena doesn't really work. If anyone has a good one of those, I'd like to see it so I can tweak mine to look more like her.

I think next on my list will be someone like Terry McGuinnes, Albert Einstein, another pony or two (gotta at least to get Twilight Sparkle in the game), Peach (or Daisy), Mario, and I don't know... Samus, maybe? Don't want to overload it with Nintendo characters yet. Mario won't be in until at least as the 20th Mii.

I'm so happy that Whoopi Goldberg and Buster Bluth are married. They're so great together.

P.S. I still have 1 demo code if someone is interested. PM me!

Well, I aim to please:
HNI_0075.JPG

I went for his earlier look rather than the modern one. Partly because that's a bit more fun to make, and partly because I found instructions on how to make a Weird Al Mii online. I tweaked him a bit to my liking, though.

I need to add more Miis to my island, but I'm trying to keep the gender ratio even. And I do take my time in getting a Mii to look right. Except my Palutena doesn't really work. If anyone has a good one of those, I'd like to see it so I can tweak mine to look more like her.

I think next on my list will be someone like Terry McGuinnes, Albert Einstein, another pony or two (gotta at least to get Twilight Sparkle in the game), Peach (or Daisy), Mario, and I don't know... Samus, maybe? Don't want to overload it with Nintendo characters yet. Mario won't be in until at least as the 20th Mii.

Weird Al KEEPS coming up around me. I heard someone talk about him last week, then they talked about him on Howard Stern this morning, now this. How deliciously weird.

McNum

Weird Al is always everywhere. He's extremely multitalented. The thing is, you just started to notice now. He's got a new album coming... or ALbum as it were. He's managed to reinvent himself with the time yet still sticking to his polka core. It's quite amazing.

Labrys

tumblr_n6x11njFrl1r79ze4o1_400.jpg

jontron set up me and my boyfriend on a date (yes i had to cheat to get it but w/e)

i officially apologize for getting so heated over this game, it's really fun

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Fucking Iwata; this is like the third time today he wanted to go out with Peach; I'm done with trying to cheer him up.

Weird Al is always everywhere. He's extremely multitalented. The thing is, you just started to notice now. He's got a new album coming... or ALbum as it were. He's managed to reinvent himself with the time yet still sticking to his polka core. It's quite amazing.

He really is everywhere. True story: I was at a small newsstand in Copley Plaza in Boston about 13 years ago. I was newly gay and I was hiding in the back and reading "Out" magazine. Suddenly, Weird Al emerged from the front of the store, looked right at me, and left. After I got over the shock of seeing Weird Al whilst holding a gay magazine, I promptly followed him to Record Town where someone asked if it was really him, which he confirmed.

And that's my Weird Al story.

zroid

Banned
OMG lol, poor MicH. I tried to help him confess to Nikki, but my lookalike showed up and she chose him over MicH. :((((

massoluk

Banned
I don't understand, wtf is with Iwata in my town.
He owned everyone in the rap battles, then all the ladies wanted to confess to him or something. I have to put breaks on that and tell all the ladies they are bad matches for Iwata and all of them got heavy cloud on their heads.

pariah164

Okay, I made AJ, Rarity, and Fluttershy from that pony show thing. Making Twilight Sparkle now. If anyone wants the AR codes for them, lemme know.

In other news, Chie asked Iwata out. He rejected her. Asshole. I fed her lots of cheesecake to cheer her up.

MicH

Miyamoto x Peach

Koizumi x Rosalina

He just swooped in. What a jerk. >_<
:( Well, your Mii's second least favorite food are chips. Who dislikes chips?! :D

Also Reggie and Rosalina are dating on my island. Iwata still doesn't have any friends, and Shibata is only hanging out with my sister who is dating Will Smith, lmao

I can't decide if I want this or not. On the one hand Animal Crossing is just ok to me, I'm not too keen on dressing up and shopping much. On the other hand I like how weird this looks, that's definitely a draw...

McNum

Okay, I made AJ, Rarity, and Fluttershy from that pony show thing. Making Twilight Sparkle now. If anyone wants the AR codes for them, lemme know.

In other news, Chie asked Iwata out. He rejected her. Asshole. I fed her lots of cheesecake to cheer her up.
I just got done making my own Twilight Sparkle. I could so use a good Fluttershy or Rarity, or at least a Mii to inspire my own. Also new in town, Albert Einstein. And the game just cannot pronounce the name Einstein. I tried putting in "Eyenstain" as a pronunciation, but it doesn't get perfect.

I just couldn't resist when I saw this one. So good.

Also grabbed the Samus of this thread, but tweaked her a bit to fit in with my Mii style better. So, I'm up to 15 Miis now. Need a male next to keep the gender ratio even.

I'ld be interested please! : )

Also gonna nab that weird al to see if he and pinkie hook up

pariah164

I'ld be interested please! : )
Ask and you shall receive.

Applejack:

fNCSQ3f.jpg

Fluttershy:

yuST1cA.jpg

Rarity:

wBKRrHW.jpg

Twilight:

jPxR9nJ.jpg

Hair dye was used, and I'll admit I'm not the best at making Miis. If anyone makes better, by all means, post them here. I'm trying to make Rainbow Dash; multi-colored hair is not possible, so I may just give her red hair since she kind of has that personality.

McNum

Grabbing that Rarity and Fluttershy for sure. Are they locked, by the way? Been using a certain nose on my pony-Miis, would like to keep the consistent.

EDIT: Ah, they ARE locked. Could you go into "Other Settings" on the second page of the Edit Mii screen and turn on both copying and sharing? Otherwise, their appearances are locked.

pariah164

Grabbing that Rarity and Fluttershy for sure. Are they locked, by the way? Been using a certain nose on my pony-Miis, would like to keep the consistent.

EDIT: Ah, they ARE locked. Could you go into "Other Settings" on the second page of the Edit Mii screen and turn on both copying and sharing? Otherwise, their appearances are locked.
D'oh! Thought they were unlocked. Well they are now. Edited my post with new QR codes. All should be unlocked now.

McNum

D'oh! Thought they were unlocked. Well they are now. Edited my post with new QR codes. All should be unlocked now.
Yeah, the game locks by default. You have to do this for every new Mii you intend to make a QR code of at some point.

Also my game says that Albert Einstein and Duke Nukem would get along great. Why do I get the feeling Duke would go total fanboy over Einstein? There's just something that tells me Duke would be a closet nerd when it comes to the subject of nukes.

Rocky

Banned
Welp, Miyamoto just married Christina Aguilera, lol. I was hoping my Mii would be the first to get married. Oh well.

McNum

Ah, hit 20 Miis and unlocked the next apartment building size. This isn't even its final form!

Introducing to Everfree Island today: Rarity, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Samus Aran, Albert Einstein, Duke Nukem, Adam Jensen, and... Dracula.

I added Einstein, Adam, and Dracula simply because those Miis look awesome. Tweaked them a little for Tomodachi Life use, but not too much. Seriously, check the Miis at those links, they're great.

Also, Dracula and Cleopatra has a 100% Love Rating. I'd ship that.

dock

This game is gobbling my time!
I wish more of my friends played Wii still. No-one has active Miis anymore. :(

MicH

MicH is crushing on Nikki again? You gotta move on, bud.
:lol

I clearly cares the most for her! Samus also confessed her love to Will Smith who is already dating my sister! I don't like the way she rolls, hitting on taken men!

What can I do to get my Mii's to be more active? All I do is solve their problems and see their dreams.

Keep playing. More stuff will happen as you add more villagers, more places unlock, and they build more relationships. Also, don't expect action at a mile a minute. The pace is pretty slow, at least in the early going.

So we got this in the mail today, start the game up, create Peggy Hill.

Start of the game: "Peggy Hill, self-proclaimed olympian, falls out of the sky"

First friend she makes gives her a disposable camera

Nintendo devs are fans of early King of the Hill confirmed

Ahmadinejad wants to rule the island and thinks he's better than god. Now he's in love with my mom.

This game is going to be the death of me.

Top Bottom