• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomodachi Life |OT| Please don't try to understand

dogbowl

Quicksilver has spoken.

K78J6qq.jpg

brb quitting NeoGAF

We have a winner here, shut it all down.

kubus

Iwata and Nikki are married and Kamiya and Lara Croft just became a couple.

Nobody loves Samus. All her relationships are in the red zone lol. Maybe she can find a buddy in Snake, but I'll have to find a good Mii for him first.

zroid

Banned
Iwata and Nikki are married and Kamiya and Lara Croft just became a couple.

Nobody loves Samus. All her relationships are in the red zone lol. Maybe she can find a buddy in Snake, but I'll have to find a good Mii for him first.

Haha. My Samus is just a total loner. She won't even initiate relationships of any kind!

I forget, she might have tried to befriend someone once, but if so it was a bust.

daydream

Banned
I was trying to upload some pictures to tumblr earlier but it seems like that's not an option at the moment. Hope they get it back up and working soon.

Does anyone know this game's motion/timing for rocking the babies? I was asked to rock them twice and I can't seem to get the 3DS to even rock smoothly, it just stutters everywhere, never mind figuring out the actual timing or motions I'm supposed to do. I've never had a problem with the 3DS's gyro before.

megalowho

This is a weird game you guys. It's like a darker, funnier, more boring Animal Crossing that wants me to date and have kids. I don't know if I like anything about the core gameplay stuff I've been doing but it's just quirky enough that I keep coming back to see what might happen or unlock.

I am a bit of a sucker for real world food items in games so maybe that's the draw. Scanned in a whole bunch of Miis last night, now that my island is populated hopefully things will start to pop off.

dock

OMG. I can't believe it took me so long to learn that you could import people from StreetPass! I've been able to add much more of my friends because of this.

It's still a shame there isn't any direct way to add people via the 3DS friend list, or indeed have any sort of direct communication between friends.

So I've Streetpassed four people who've had this as their 'most recent software' and haven't had a single hit.
I want your exclusive items people!

(I figure it's too early for people to be sending out campers yet)

dock

So I've Streetpassed four people who've had this as their 'most recent software' and haven't had a single hit.
I want your exclusive items people!

(I figure it's too early for people to be sending out campers yet)
I'm pretty disappointed at the lack of people I've managed to run into with this. Not least of which because I work amongst lots of game developers! (boo at them)

Hannibal Lecter and The Joker just became friends. This doesn't seem like a good idea.

A lot of my horror movie folks are friends: Jason and Michael Myers, Screamy McScreamington and Michael Myers, Screamy and Hannibal, Screamy and Freddy...(Screamy gets around).

Hannibal and Jason, though? Do not get along.

Robin64

Haven't had a single StreetPass for this yet myself, and that includes from StreetPass Relays that are linked up. :\

zroid

Banned
You can get Streetpass Relays to work? I *never* get anything from them anymore.

Earlier this year I went through a period of about 2-3 months where they just stopped working for me. No idea what happened. Then about 1 month ago, all was back to normal.

Was weird, but I'm glad to be getting StreetPasses again!

daydream

Banned
Sending out a nifty 1920s dress as Streetpass item that would look really good with a cloche hat (dunno if that one's in the game). Hope people will appreciate it, will take my 3DS outside again now that it's summertime.

zroid

Banned
Sending out a nifty 1920s dress as Streetpass item that would look really good with a cloche hat (dunno if that one's in the game). Hope people will appreciate it, will take my 3DS outside again now that it's summertime.

I actually have a cloche hat in the game!

daydream

Banned
So many people I follow on twitter playing this game and posting pictures. Makes me want to play it!

I wonder if they'll be fixing Tumblr connectivity on that image share site? Seems like it hasn't been working for a while now from what I can gather googling.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Omg, I'm so sorry Josh Thomas.
Iwata suddenly had feelings for Nikki and confessed and succeeded in stealing her away.

Fuck, this memory montage is fucking sad.

kubus

Omg, I'm so sorry Josh Thomas.
Iwata suddenly had feelings for Nikki and confessed and succeeded in stealing her away.

Fuck, this memory montage is fucking sad.
This game is heartbreaking

Reggie has been rejected three times now. The first was his own fault, for going after a Mii that was already in a relationship. Then he wanted to confess to Samus, but she didn't even show up at the park.

Then he manned up and went to ask Samus again, even bought her a gift and suited up, but she was a no-show again.

Samus is ice cold.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Aw yeah! Finally ready for some Tom and Jerry Life. Please add me guys!

jzEgSCx.jpg

I love this game.

7IQOwf8.jpg

Labrys

This game is heartbreaking

Reggie has been rejected three times now. The first was his own fault, for going after a Mii that was already in a relationship. Then he wanted to confess to Samus, but she didn't even show up at the park.

Then he manned up and went to ask Samus again, even bought her a gift and suited up, but she was a no-show again.

Samus is ice cold.

Reggie just got married to Stocking from Panty and Stocking.

The fuckin' proposal minigame is a pain in the butt, almost clicked on him thinking about Jontron instead of her like 5 times

BooJoh

I went to some Nintendo Zones today hoping to get some hits for this, but no luck. I hope this game picks up steam soon.

pariah164

Reggie just got married to Stocking from Panty and Stocking.

The fuckin' proposal minigame is a pain in the butt, almost clicked on him thinking about Jontron instead of her like 5 times
Can you upload the QR code for that Stocking Mii? And Panty as well, if you have her?

RetroMG

Has anyone had a birthday since this game came out? I did yesterday, (stealth birthday brag post) and it is AWESOME.

Spoiler tagging in case you want to be surprised:
When you log in the game, a cell phone appears and takes you to a scene of your "look-a-like" holding a birthday cake with a bunch of the other miis standing around. (You can rotate the 3DS to see them all.) They sing a version of "Happy Birthday to You" (The tune, but not the words,) and give you the cake as an item. Then they go around the circle and each Mii says something about your birthday as they set off a little popper.

Top Bottom