• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Too Human Official Thread of Hack-n-Loot

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
U K Narayan said:
Man, I haven't seen a red blueprint yet! I've only just gotten to orange! I'll take some pictures of my equipment after I've finished Helheim.

:lol I thought orange was red. I was all excited when I started getting all these reds (which were actually orange). I'm pumped that there is much better stuff out there still.

I am such a loot whore. :D

"So it just Purple Orange and Red?"

Ya, rarity goes gray, green, blue, purple, orange, red and purple, orange, and red will always be blueprints. I think blue is more rare then green but I keep switching the two so they may be swapped.

BenjaminBirdie said:
So it just Purple Orange and Red?
From the always useful Too Human wiki:

2mpj2mw.jpg

Colors are a bit off, but it's grey < green < blue < purple < orange < red

Is anyone else noticing that the places in lvl 2 don't reactivate? I can't go into the secret areas anymore and the pillars that drop loot don't activate for me anymore.

ringlord

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Is anyone else noticing that the places in lvl 2 don't reactivate? I can't go into the secret areas anymore and the pillars that drop loot don't activate for me anymore.

Can't say since I haven't replayed any levels yet, but it makes sense to keep you from farming the obelisks.

"Can't say since I haven't replayed any levels yet, but it makes sense to keep you from farming the obelisks."

But it let me the like 7 times I played the first lvl so that's why I'm confused.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I played the first level co-op having already finished it in single-player, and the challenge arenas and obelisks were there for me. Not sure about the second time through on single-player, though.

Mifune

Mehmber
Holy shit, Hall of Heroes second time through is AWESOME! Goblins and trolls everywhere when you first walk in the door.

Also been rewatching the cutscenes. They make more sense now. The story grows on me the more I think about it.

story spoiler:
Damn, the Aesir used Baldur like a little bitch pawn.

Doodis

I was just checking out the achievements and noticed the icon for Unrelenting Rage (Achieved a 100-hit combo) is a combo meal. :lol
0oCLiGJhbC8wFQRrXVBRGERFL2FjaC8wL0QAAAAA5+fn-UF1ow==.jpg

Wow went away for lunch and come back to a whole two new pages basically. Awesome stuff. To the guy that only slept 7 hours in three days! BRAVO! Now get some rest please. You must be exhuasted... yet I know why you did it. Too Human... its kinda an addictive game ya think? :lol

Its funny, currently I have alot of people asking me to do stuff this weekend which normally I'm all a go for but I just tell people...uhhhh. I have plans.

Dumb question, and feel free to go all out with your ballistics on me... but what the hell is a ruiner? I'm guessing its a word for something I already know about but just don't know its "called" a ruiner.

So someone bitch smack me in the face with the simple answer. :D

slasher_thrasher21 said:
Ahhh which reminds me. Is the highest you can get that move to 3? Or does it go up even higher?
If you go human alignment, I think there are five levels that you can use. Cybernetics side depends on weapons for the advanced ruiner, if I'm reading this correctly.

Spruchy

Played with a Too Human pro, biggest asshole ever and kicks me when we get to the boss on act 4.........great stuff:lol :lol

Spruchy said:
Played with a Too Human pro, biggest asshole ever and kicks me when we get to the boss on act 4.........great stuff:lol :lol

Shit what was his gamer tag so I can avoid him. Now THATS an asshole. :lol

C Jones

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
For whoever asked if you can get the fire sword in the weapon shop, look what I just made.... :D

*pics of awesome epic flaming sword*
Very nice - that ruiner seems great as well. Us humans better have good ruiners once we start leveling those bad boys up!

Just started (360 just came back from repair). Once I finish solo I'm up for co-op (Champion - Human)

SPEA

Spruchy said:
Why do people like this exist? This shit pisses me off to no end.

Spruchy

Slayr05 I believe was his gamertag, neither of us really talked except when he was chewing me out for not doing the most optimized way of killing.

:Equip a new 1h orange sword:

"HOW COULD U USE THAT SWORD GO ROLL CHAMPION IF YOU'RE GONNA DO THAT?!?!"

(I'm a level 30 bersker btw)

"k"

later...

He sword slides into an explodey guy as im shooting it

"HOW COULD YOU SHOOT THAT GUY AS IM SLIDING INTO IT?!?!"

"Would'nt it have had the same outcome?"

"No those are special enemies that dont explode unless you shoot it moron!"

"k."

I don't know why I stayed -_-.

kmfdmpig

Spruchy said:
Slayr05 I believe was his gamertag, neither of us really talked except when he was chewing me out for not doing the most optimized way of killing.

"k"

later...

"k."

Sounds like a fun time. ;)

FrankT

Spruchy said:

"k"

later...

"k."

Bad memories of WoW. Kids. Only playing with friends and gaffers confirmed.

Spruchy said:

SMH

Chrange

Banned
Well I'm closing in on 50 and I have three red items.

Unfortunately they're all charms! One is close to completion, requires putting three other charms into it and completing World Serpent three times. Once done, it'll proc the singularity crusher!!!

I still haven't finished the game, and I'm 26 hours in. I keep getting sidetracked in the quest for more loot, replaying old levels.

Chrange

Banned
Riddler said:
Yea DD was talking about real estate issues, but these levels are HUGE! Way bigger than most levels in PSO/PSU.

Anyways, yea i'm sure 4 player co-op will be in the sequal.

Some areas are really cramped when you get two players and four trolls all trying to kill one another. Add two more players and it'd be a gong show.

Chrange said:
Some areas are really cramped when you get two players and four trolls all trying to kill one another. Add two more players and it'd be a gong show.

Yeah. Its insane how many more enemies they throw at you in co-op. You get a full blown serving of ass-rape. Wet nap not included.

Spruchy

Jtyettis said:
Bad memories of WoW. Kids. Only playing with friends and gaffers confirmed.

SMH

Yeah the whole thing has made me shut off the xbox and playing WoW now.....relaxing solo experience ftw.

Can someone explain "fierce" attacks for me? Basically my idea of combat in this game all comes down to this: Right analog in direction of enemy to do combos. Double tap it to launch them and thats about it. Wtf is fierce though? Menu says to use the left analog in combination with right analog but wtf?

SPEA

Dark FaZe said:
Can someone explain "fierce" attacks for me? Basically my idea of combat in this game all comes down to this: Right analog in direction of enemy to do combos. Double tap it to launch them and thats about it. Wtf is fierce though? Menu says to use the left analog in combination with right analog but wtf?
Fierce attacks are when you are far away from an enemy you can push both the left stick and the right stick forward at the same time to do a projectile attack sort of thing. If you are close to an enemy, you will do a finisher attack.

Juggle + Finisher = A shit load of damage. This is a life saver in the later levels.

Speaking of attacks. Anyone know either what class/weapon, or combination of both you have to be in order to do the downward doublehand thrust on enemies? I know I've seen it in videos somewhere before but I've never done it.

SPEA said:
Juggle + Finisher = A shit load of damage. This is a life saver in the later levels.

This = true!

Xenon

Xamdou said:
Ok I am at the Aesir Store to purchase lv 19 purpled colored iconed armor and when I choose to buy it it says: "In order to buy this item you must first make room in your inventory for items of this type." ???

I believe each item type has a set number of pieces it can hold. So, if you were buying boots remove a pair of boots to open up a spot. The same would go for gloves, chestpieces, ect.

Top Bottom