• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still a bit of a mess and I'm missing some games but here is my games and anime and stuff

DS, 3DS, and Movies
XFlADzh.jpg

WiiU, Wii, GC, 360, PS3 games

PS2, PS1, and board games

Anime and some YGO cards
EDITED out due to my address being in the picture will reupload later

Not pictured here are my N64, SNES, Genesis, GBC, and GBA games due to lack of a place to put them right now

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I would spend 40 dollars right now to rebuy Tales of the Abyss digitally on the 3DS.

Why would I do such a thing when I have a perfectly good cart based version of the game?

The absolutely adorable sequence that plays everytime you scroll over to it.

daveo42

Banned
I had to google Sharpay Evans just to figure out who she was. Afterwards, I was glad I had to.

FYI, Sakura has been wearing the same top for years, she just cut the sleeves and shortened to a shirt during the timeskip.

Edit: Nice collection Bass. That is a ton of Game Cube games! Also, we need to get you some better boardgames.

all signatures acquired, all necessary pics taken. and I probably don't have to wait until the con ends tomorrow to actually upload and post them (if the hotel computer will allow that). So hopefully they'll be up Sunday afternoon

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'll probably have Space Dandy on as background noise, as I usually do with Toonami reruns.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I would spend 40 dollars right now to rebuy Tales of the Abyss digitally on the 3DS.

Why would I do such a thing when I have a perfectly good cart based version of the game?

The absolutely adorable sequence that plays everytime you scroll over to it.

It's one of my two physical 3DS games and I usually always have it in my system, and I agree that sequence is pretty nice.

I had to google Sharpay Evans just to figure out who she was. Afterwards, I was glad I had to.

FYI, Sakura has been wearing the same top for years, she just cut the sleeves and shortened to a shirt during the timeskip.

Edit: Nice collection Bass. That is a ton of Game Cube games! Also, we need to get you some better boardgames.

Everyone is hating on my board games lol I'd own more if I had people to play them with, all my friends get bored/frustrated with board games I enjoy like Doom and Axis and Allies. If its more complicated then risk (blah) they can't handle it

daveo42

Banned
Everyone is hating on my board games lol I'd own more if I had people to play them with, all my friends get bored/frustrated with board games I enjoy like Doom and Axis and Allies. If its more complicated then risk (blah) they can't handle it

They don't necessarily be heavy Euro games for them to be fun. I think you should try Rampage or King of Tokyo as good alternatives.

Hit me up if you want some additional "fun" board games that are pretty easy to pick up too. There are a ton out there.

bigkrev

The only thing about a digital future that is kinda bad is the lack of being able to snap cool pictures. Like, here is my 3DS stuff, but does not account for the fact that most games I own on it are digital

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm at around 21 physical 3DS games and around 40 digital. There are a couple of overlaps there so I could get down to one 18 game case by giving away or selling some. I love the 3DS.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I only have 10 GBA games, 12 NES games, 17 GB/C games, 21 eShop games, & 3 DSiware games, totaling 63 digital games on my 3DS.

...not to mention if I have the money, I'm gonna get the GB Mega Man games coming out next month, so that's...what, 7 more?

Hooray, 16GB SD card.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I only have 10 GBA games, 12 NES games, 17 GB/C games, 21 eShop games, & 3 DSiware games, totaling 63 digital games on my 3DS.

...not to mention if I have the money, I'm gonna get the GB Mega Man games coming out next month, so that's...what, 7 more?

Hooray, 16GB SD card.

six games, II-V and the two Xtremes. The only mentioned game that will leave is the horrible Mega Man for Game Gear. I'm buying all of them despite hating II because well, I'm a sucker for MM.

Hooray, 128GB SD card.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ahh, that's right, 6. Though I do wonder what happened to that Game Gear MM re-rating. I only played Xtreme, so even if they haven't aged well, it'll still be fun to finally try them out, especially since I wanted to get Mega Man Mania on GBA after discovering the S/NES games on Anniversary Collection.

....I'm still waiting on Game Gear versions of Dynamite Headdy & Gunstar Heroes to hit the VC so I don't have to import/buy off the JPN PSN/be restricted to consoles the Treasure Box on PS2.

daveo42

Banned
Oh man oh man oh man the defense force has already started fuuuuccckkkkk I'm going to need to watch this now http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=107054633&postcount=11939

It's insanely obvious that he saved her from some sort of ultimate destruction or death or some other horror that shifted their relationship. It's also insanely obvious that she totally wants his D because of that. It's a bit more than "I'm grateful to my brother for saving me" and even if it never gets to that point, her affection will be a running theme in the show.

Eh besides this horrible movie, everything afterwards while different and retconning is actually pretty ok, but god damn this horrible movie, i think only fairly odd parents life action movie surpasses it in being utterly god awful cartoon to life action bullshit.

spunky tsundere redhead cousin the writers kept accidentally writing as a love interest ftw

The most hilarious thing is when games and shows do this and then fumble to bring in romantic interests or at least non related characters for fans to ship without it being creepy ala Ben 10 alien force where its super blatant or something like AA5 where it's less so.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ace Attorney is a weird one. Phoenix and Maya have no romantic chemistry between them at all yet people try hard on this one.

Same thing with Chris and Jill in the RE series.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What no, that's all in Pearl's mind. They are best buds for life.

There's probably more sexual tension between Apollo and Trucy in AA4, as SAO-y as that seems.

There's better couples all over the place in the series.

There's probably more sexual tension between Apollo and Trucy in AA4, as SAO-y as that seems.

I was talking about those two when making that statement since thats the awkward fans shipping incest thing due to not much other options i was talking about .

I mean to be fair Apollo has already held onto her panties before he's gone farther with a girl then I have <.<

And Absolution check your pms again

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I was talking about those two when making that statement since thats the awkward fans shipping incest thing due to not much other options i was talking about .

It is super absurd.

If you like "romance" in your AA games, just play 3. There's a bunch of couples that form in that game.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I just can't deal with Goku's voice in the DBZ era.

Hell I prefer the DBZ dub overall but Goku just ruins it. It's the perfect voice for DB though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom