• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I especially don't like the shadows on the corner of eyes. The lip syncing is also a little off.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
0VjMJPol.jpg

Jeez, if you want to bang him that bad, you shouldn't try that

I wanna do your wife.

daveo42

Banned
Not a bad start to the season. All of the industry is fake guys. Nikki Minaj isn't a cyborg, which I personally find disappointing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The penultimate arc of Naruto is over. It was actually pretty good! They really do a great job of getting Menma over as a good guy and his ending is done pretty well. Naruto really seems to bond with him above and beyond the other character of the week friends he made and is crushed at the end of this arc. If he had only lived (and this was canon) he would have totally forgotten about the Sauce and lived happily ever after with Menma.

If I remember the last arc then the final order of the Konoha 12 minus Naruto will be set in stone.

To the surprise of no one Naruto is in every single episode of the show he's named after but some people will be legit shook at the final tally.

bigkrev

First of all, Bass is a human piece of shit.

But this story is real

I have been playing Hearthstone on my iPad Mini like crazy, but it runs like garbage. So on the way home from work, on a whim, I dropped 500 dollars on a 32 gig iPad Mini with Retina without a second thought. When I got home, I looked at the receipt, wondered what the fuck I was thinking, and went right back to the store and returned it.

I'm shocked I didn't immediately grab a PS4 after returning the iPad.
Moral of the story: No one should ever give me money. Ever.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That sticker shock is real.

Luckily I'm a cheap bastard most of the time and don't get those but when I was Christmas shopping this year in particular I started making it rain left and right. Never happened before or since.

When I get a new pc this year or next the pocket is going to open wide which is funny because I guarantee I'll break the budget and play maybe 2 or 3 games before I remember I don't like modern pc games much and it becomes a really, really swank internet browser/work machine.

I am the most financially irresponsible on this planet. You wanna know why?
I fucking bought an OUYA. Just for XMBC. A program I have on two other devices.

FInished Ys: Memories of Celceta on Sunday. Time for Demon Gaze which fortuitously arrived yesterday afternoon. That being said, I'm a little hesitant to be playing this on the metro into and out of work every day. Some of those girls are barely wearing anything at all.

FInished Ys: Memories of Celceta on Sunday. Time for Demon Gaze which fortuitously arrived yesterday afternoon. That being said, I'm a little hesitant to be playing this on the metro into and out of work every day. Some of those girls are barely wearing anything at all.

You make it sound like a bad thing

Unclephil.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom