• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Let's do it. Ignore my first image...we can do better

pM3iUld.png

That's...well that's something...right there...

I look forward to seeing your shame for the rest of the year.

So I read that 16.5...I think he just wants to write H for a living...

One thing that confuses me about 16.5 is that, supposedly, Kirito blew two years worth of "Beater Juice" into Asuna. But the dude is only 16.
You're telling me a teenage male went two whole years without masturbating in a virtual world?
LOL BULLSHIT.
It's just not realistic, brah.

daveo42

Banned

Oh god I can't stop laughing.

One thing that confuses me about 16.5 is that, supposedly, Kirito blew two years worth of "Beater Juice" into Asuna. But the dude is only 16.
You're telling me a teenage male went two whole years without masturbating in a virtual world?
LOL BULLSHIT.

Well, it reads like an H man. I mean he says how he put all his teenage growth into an MMO, feel awkward about making the first move, and then performs like a pro.

It's all unrealistic.

LOL BULLSHIT.

maybe they meant the real world bo- no no i dont want to think about it I DONT WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT.

Well, it reads like an H man. I mean he says how he put all his teenage growth into an MMO, feel awkward about making the first move, and then performs like a pro.

It's all unrealistic.

Did he make love to his NervGear helmet?
You know......for practice. lol

maybe they meant the real world bo- no no i dont want to think about it I DONT WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT.

They can have sex, but they can't masturbate?
What kind of sick twisted world did Kayaba create?!! lol

11:30PM Space Dandy 0.8 HH, 1.194 million viewers
12:00AM Bleach 0.9 HH, 1.241 million viewers
12:30AM Naruto: Shippuden 0.8 HH, 1.104 million viewers
1:00AM One Piece 0.7 HH, 906,000 viewers
1:30AM Blue Exorcist 0.7 HH, 877,000 viewers
2:00AM Black Lagoon 0.6 HH, 856,000 viewers
2:30AM Naruto 0.6 HH, 801,000 viewers
3:00AM Ghost in the Shell 0.5 HH, 680,000 viewers
3:30AM Fullmetal: Brotherhood 0.5 HH, 619,000 viewers
4:00AM Samurai Jack 0.5 HH, 601,000 viewers
4:30AM IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix 0.4 HH, 545,000 viewers
5:00AM Star Wars: Clone Wars 0.5 HH, 586,000 viewers
5:30AM Sym-Bionic Titan 0.4 HH, 503,000 viewers

On Saturday night, Naruto (12:30 a.m.) was #1 in its time period among adult 18-24 and men 18-24. One Piece (1 a.m.), Blue Exorcist (1:30 a.m.), and Black Lagoon (2 a.m.) each ranked #1 in their respective time periods among adults 18-24 & 18-34 and men 18-24. Blue Exorcist grew year-over-year among adults 18-34 & 18-49 and men 18-34 & 18-49, while Black Lagoon was up among all targeted adults and men 18-34 & 18-49.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Steak and cheese sub on Tuesdays as I watch the new HxH has become a semi-tradition for me, like drinking cream soda while watching Toonami. Just a weird thing I do.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm sure this Eva comic dub is old, but damn if I don't get a laugh rediscovering funny videos.

Also, this talk of steak makes me want to go back to Applebees & get a Bourbon Street Steak with red seasoned potatoes & sauteed onions. So damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom