• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php

You were behind this!
It was me, Mike!

Levyne

Banned
Interesting. I don't know the workings of it but two people quoted that FLCL image I linked to on the last page and with the extension embedding it they don't line up necessarily.

Haha.

I should make some DRRR WebM's...

Is this a sarcastic haha D: ?

It's okay that I linked to it, right?

.webm is the future, let us all praise it, the best part is the end of the gif pronunciation wars (which was one but the jif side still aimless tries to rebel)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Interesting. I don't know the workings of it but two people quoted that FLCL image I linked to on the last page and with the extension embedding it they don't line up necessarily.

Is this a sarcastic haha D: ?

It's okay that I linked to it, right?

I was just about to actually!

Seda

I'm not too worried about CPU usage with the addon, it's not like I'm going to be browsing a webm filled page often or for any duration longer than a few minutes.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
About Last Night:

One Piece: I'm a sucker for One Piece back story episodes.
Black Lagoon: Another strong episode. Most episodes of this show are this good or better, so calling it average for BL is high praise.
GITS:SAC: I'm a sucker for Major BACKSTORY episodes. This is actually the weakest of the finale episodes and its still this good.
Space Dandy: I love the first episode. This is maybe the seventh time I've seen it and it only gets better.
Naruto: Half the episode was a series long recap and it still embarrassed Bleach and Shippuden.
Symbionic Titan: Third best episode of the series. If every episode had been this good it never would have been canceled.
Blue Exorcist: Not quite as good as last week but I found it quite funny.
IGPX: The last four episodes are the only really great ones.
Naruto Shippuden: Might Guy going crazy and it still wasn't any good.
Star Wars: Clone Wars: First episode of the season I didn't love.
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood: Needs more Cheska.
Samurai Jack: Remains too chill for that time slot.
Bleach: Far better than last weeks.

[ IMG] HHHeMan.Gif[/IMG]

He-Man reboot is replacing IGPX?!?!?!?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Holy crap, why am I only NOW learning of the fact that Bo-Bobo actually got the entire series released back in 2012!?! I remember I got the first DVD in 2007 from Illumitoon and it only had 4 episodes, then I had to send it in because the subtitles had to be switched out because it was for the English dub & not the Japanese script.

...but this newer release with 36 episodes each DOESN'T HAVE SUBTITLES AT ALL....BUT STILL HAS THE JAPANESE AUDIO INCLUDED. I mean, I'm still glad I can watch the show like when it was on Toonami, but for a show that had a rather different English script at times due to cultural jokes being too vague on US audiences, it would have been nice....

Oh well, $50 for both sets totaling 76 episodes. I'll add them to my Amazon wish list & maybe someday, I'll get them or receive them as gifts.

...oh & that .webm looks cool.

Christ Almighty, HHH looks fucking ridiculous with that outfit.

Home computer still fucked up, so I'm using the backup comp to upload the pics

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Do he
sent out a buster call or throw an elephant sword

ONE PIECE SPOILERS FOR THE NEXT YEAR OR SO.

HMMM, he basically leveled a
buster call
tonight and he did the
Robin beat up spot
two weeks ago.

He also got
Pummeled by Robin
tonight.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
read the One Piece spoilers #yolo

(doesn't make sense without context anyway)

Yeah, I just like to be safe. I could have left them unmarked and then someone could have come in and said (a fake example not real spoilers here)

Fuck off Man God, why did you spoil that Franky is going to beat up a Ham Sandwich after Zoro loses to some Grape drink on salad bar island!

Apparently, there's a rumor flying around that Lesnar said "fuck it" and changed the script. lol

They had the graphic up and ready the moment it happened. It's not a shoot brother.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hmm, trying to figure out when exactly I'm going to have the time to recap Naruto. I should probably just do it right now but I've got a ton of cleanup from WRASSLEMANIA to do and I need to be up early. Then I don't expect to home until late tomorrow...hmm.

I think I'm going to clean up, watch it, maybe do half the recap tonight so I won't be in a rush tomorrow. I have Wednesday off this week so Tuesday's won't be in a rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom