• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

I fell asleep while ablue Exorcist was on and missed all of it, woke up and turned the tv off before Lagoon started

#partoftheproblem

daveo42

Banned
1:30AM Blue Exorcist 0.7 HH, 973,000 viewers
2:00AM Black Lagoon 0.6 HH, 778,000 viewers

the fuck is this

Was surprised at the drop as well. Moeblob sucks at making friends and keeping them it seems. Or BE is dragging Lagoon down because BE isn't wearing that stylish Hawaiian shirt.

Levyne

Banned
dat bleeping drop

3AQmK.gif

LOLDSFAN

Wow Space Dandy staying steady. Actually probably anything at that hour would stay steady.

They should bump Black Lagoon to the top spot... It'd start the night off with a bang.

Amikami

Banned
I am surprised at the drop. Black Lagoon is the type of action show I would expect at that time of night, yet people seem to be awake for something else. Moeblobs and their moe demons.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Does Black Lagoon have kawaii Familiars?

Yeah didn't think so.

But Revvy, she's got enough PLOT and BACKSTORY to draw people in. Plus Dutch is smooth as silk and Rock's a total badass with a crisp as fuck shirt.

I just don't get the choices people make sometimes.

bigkrev

But Revvy, she's got enough PLOT and BACKSTORY to draw people in. Plus Dutch is smooth as silk and Rock's a total badass with a crisp as fuck shirt.

I just don't get the choices people make sometimes.

She's far too empowered.

I want girls whose whole existence is built around the hope that I might one day praise them

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Of course, the Smash Release Window thread is full of "doom soothsayers". Getting pretty annoying...

I don't get how one can predict more soon for the wii u , I mean at this point even as a Nintendo fan girl it's already a market failure (not the same as being dead) and complaining about what would or wouldn't turn it around is just moot to me, it's beating a dead horse.

I'm surprised at smash for 3ds in summer but always expected smash around fall/winter especially when he said how he would make it his goal to have them or by 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom