• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It was pretty trippy going from SAO to Bravely Default to Blue Exorcist, I gotta admit.

You could continue that streak with a bunch of different games and combo it into SAO's dub.

More SAO talk?

tumblr_n3rsaydmVJ1rr37qoo1_250.gif

Abandon thread.

daveo42

Banned
So...I started Jojo this evening...I have no idea what I've been doing with my life up to this point. Show is seriously fantastic. I'll need to watch a lot more tomorrow.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So...I started Jojo this evening...I have no idea what I've been doing with my life up to this point. Show is seriously fantastic. I'll need to watch a lot more tomorrow.

basically you were asking yourself WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Jintor

Yah so soul eater not totally has an ongoing plot that involves witchy witch witching.

Stop haven't seem first episode. Trying to figure out a way to watch funimation in my territory... dark.

Jintor

So I ended up buying two volumes of soul eater not.

In my defence, I'm thinking soul eater will get a complete collection when English releases are done. Sure hope so. Otherwise, it's going to be hella expensive

Crocodile

Bleach gains points for having people of color in it but loses them again for having the people of colorness be associated with the primary bad factions powers

As long as you avoid racist caricatures, villains of color are a non-issue. Some of the best written, most memorable, most beloved characters of all time are villains/antagonists. Sure Tousen, some of the Espada and Don Kanoji were kind of wet noodles but their race never played into it. Considering most mangaka don't seem to even know what a person of color looks like, people like Kubo and Araki get major props from me for not only including people of color as major protagonists and antagonists in their stories but also drawing them like actual people of color and not as racist caricatures or "white people" with inexplicably tan skin.

Well that's certainly one way to describe something O_O While O do hope we get more stuff like episodes 4 & 7, I hope we still get stuff like episodes 10 and 13 too.

bigkrev

I need a list of stores running this item, I can fly round trip for about 500 dollars for the weekend.

It's probably worth it

I need a list of stores running this item, I can fly round trip for about 500 dollars for the weekend.

It's probably worth it

I mean I guess you could just buy some of those hot fritos, crunch em up, buy the stuffed nacho TB has and order a side of the cheese sauce and BAM same experience

LOLDSFAN

Oh lol.

Some guy at work today brought in his laptop to get looked at. I can't believe it but he actually had a Toonami sticker on the front of it.

He had the 2000-2003 varient.

iYc8psWgMpinC.png

I was like soooo uh you watch Toonami? He was like yeah. Then I acted like a dummy and didn't say anything else.

:(

Levyne

Banned
Oh lol.

Some guy at work today brought in his laptop to get looked at. I can't believe it but he actually had a Toonami sticker on the front of it.

iYc8psWgMpinC.png

I was like soooo uh you watch Toonami? He was like yeah. Then I acted like a dummy and didn't say anything else.

He watches toonami? What a loser

daveo42

Banned
My taco bell lunch looked and tasted like a leaky diaper. I blame you guys

So I can assume you've never had taco bell before right? Today was your first time?

Oh lol.

iYc8psWgMpinC.png

I would have done the same thing. Acknowledge and then sit in silence for the remainder of the time.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I went from no taco bell in years to Taco Bell about every month or so. I think it might be my favorite fast food place and I never feel bad after eating it.

daveo42

Banned
I went from no taco bell in years to Taco Bell about every month or so. I think it might be my favorite fast food place and I never feel bad after eating it.

I had a taco bell problem late last year after moving. I'd eat it maybe 3-4 times a week for either lunch or dinner and sometimes even for 4th meal. The bad part was that the closest taco bell is a 2min walk from my house.

I enjoyed a lot of the stuff on their menu, but looking at it now doesn't make it even remotely appetizing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My rule for Taco Bell is this:

I will go if these conditions have been met.

1. I am otherwise sticking to my diet.
2. It's in the direction I'm traveling (it's a five minute detour from where I often have work and along one of the routes I use for shopping, so this one is usually a given)
3. They have something new to try.

I will also stop there whenever Best Buy has something on sale (lately Nintendo Points cards) because it is right next door. Rule 3 has been one of the more successful ones in my fight to cut back on all sorts of treats. Unless the snack is healthy I don't get to try it unless it is brand new or limited time.

Raxus

I still wanna try their waffle taco but I haven't gotten around to it.

It is kind of a perfect time to try Taco Bell since I am trying to pack on calories.

I go to Taco Bell because they give me a student discount and I can get reasonably full for very little money, otherwise I wouldn't bother. Why doesn't the Jimmy Johns near my school give students discounts ;_;

bigkrev

I go to Taco Bell because they give me a student discount and I can get reasonably full for very little money, otherwise I wouldn't bother. Why doesn't the Jimmy Johns near my school give students discounts ;_;

I don't go to Jimmy Johns I'm afraid Brock Lesnar will beat me up :(

Tenumi

Banned
I like Taco Bell. Quick, Cheap, and I enjoy it. Usually get a Dorito Taco and two soft tacos, never with lettuce.

Also, are we out of Bleach filler yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom