• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm actually bummed to hear it's not a real show and instead it's a comedic art experiment. I like a good comedy but I'd rather see Trigger working on another KLK-type original series. At least we have Little Witch Academia 2 to look forward to.

8Op8A9u.gif

Gorillaz

I'm growing more and more convinced that Man God has a bot that posts gif at random in order to increase his post count.
KuGsj.gif
I've been trying to feel out man god in general for awhile. He might be just john cena and just takes his extra time posting gifs and watching anne may

Raxus

Apparently John Cena loves fist of the north star

Fist of the North Star movie would be awesome for toonami.

God I love fist of the north star. I gotta watch more of the series as well. I would love a revival ala JoJo as well. Sadly with all the hyperviolence I doubt it.

ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

Line_HTX

She's not in the show yet, can't wait until she arrives tho
Erina sux

:mad:

Cena of the North Star... Sounds like a good idea, haha

Where's that picture of Wanna Be The Strongest In the World juxtaposed with Cena? I almost want to watch that, even if it's just a silly show.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm growing more and more convinced that Man God has a bot that posts gif at random in order to increase his post count.
KuGsj.gif

HmBedhT.gif

I've been trying to feel out man god in general for awhile. He might be just john cena and just takes his extra time posting gifs and watching anne may

TxSCGDP.gif

Ckohler knows too much.

Erase him.

aIl6E1d.gif

rqwvLy5.gif

Man God was never a real poster to begin with. He's just there to keep the thread moving with as little effort as possible.

ZGq540W.gif

Such is the role of a non-canon member.

60x3aqs.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Jason Liebrecht is underrated. A lot of good performances. He's got great range too.
Oh right, I remember him from such beloved forms of entertainment as Faize from Star Ocean: The Last Hope, Alfons Heiderich from FMA Conqueror of Shamballa, Radu from Trinity Blood, & Soga from episodes 21 & 23 of Eureka 7 AO!!!

Also some guy named Lucci.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Gonna take a nap before toonami hopefully I don't sleep through -.-
I was thinking of doing the same, considering I gotta wake up at 6:30 AM, but I don't wanna risk the chance of sleeping through my alarm or trying to go to sleep after One Piece & realizing I can't fall back to sleep.

Mik317

I like Ninja Slayer.

But I tend to like dumb as fuck things sooooo.

although Inferno Cop worked because it was 6 short episodes and never had actual awesome animation in between the silly cheap animation.

So we will see how it holds up.

but YEEEAAARRT had me dying so I will continue to watch.

So far Blood Blockade Battlefront is the best series that I have watched this season tho...hope it keeps up and Toonami gets the dub.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm way more interested in it now than I was before it came out. I'm not sure how it's gonna work for 25 episodes, but for now it's hilarious.
Same here. After hearing Inferno Cop comparisons, I was much more interested & oh man, so glad I checked it out now. But 25 episodes? Not sure how that's gonna work, even if they're only 12 minutes long each.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzTQtCKkIZRGACB

zlCfzTQtCKkIZRGACB

Classic anime throwback detail: Everything massive and made of metal is made out of tiny awesome detail-increasing panels. Points of reference: Unicron, Cybertron, the SDF1, etc, etc...

ckohler

Looks great SAB. I love that you reference Unicron. That opening shot from the movie is amazing.

A mundane animation cell this week because the others are WAY too spoilery:

WniO0az.png

ULxVHhq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom