• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

it's been a long time since we've seen Nami use her weapon so much ( including filler even that was way back at Davy Back Fight i think.)

Nami right now

yeahsciencebitch.PNG

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Fight spoiler:
Nami basically won at this point. There's nothing Kalifa can do to change the outcome after Rain Tempo.

Crocodile

Water washes away soap seems kind of obvious no?

I feel like Kalifa should be winning easily but either due to her stupidity or plot she isn't

Major rewrite. The word in Japanese is Makie, which Usopp takes to mean a form of lacquered decoration. "Makie," written with completely different kanji, though, can also mean "bait," which is how Zoro intended it.

Ah ok, that makes sense

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Time to go pack for my flight back in the morn.

Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 18 - The Ship Resting in Yunzabit! Time to Blast Off for Planet Namek!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 19 - A Powerful New Foe! Frieza, Ruler of the Universe!
12:30 - KILL la KILL - 10 - I Want to Know More About You
1:00 - Sword Art Online II - 3 - Memories of Blood
1:30 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 18 - The Day of Days
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 62 - Teammate
2:30 - One Piece - 296 - Nami's Decision! Fire at the Out-Of-Control Chopper!
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 3 - A Dim Light Amid Despair: Humanity's Comeback, Part 1

LOLDSFAN

I feel like Kalifa should be winning easily but either due to her stupidity or plot she isn't

Yeah that's what is annoying me about this whole thing. Nami has no special powers and only has a stupid weather stick. A couple tempest kicks to the heart should have her ded.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Water washes away soap seems kind of obvious no?

Ah ok, that makes sense

No, you're right. Kalifa basically toys with Nami the whole time instead of just killing her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom