• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
SWORD ART ONLINE - EPISODE TWENTY TWO: The Grand Quest

Yui knows mommy is at the top of the tree, she can sense her Player ID! Kirito tries to fly up the tree. That shit ain't gonna work! So he tells Leafa to scram and tries to solo the end game raid dungeon, you know the one that's probably designed to only be cleared by a grand coalition of multiple races years after the game was made. So he fights a bunch of faceless white goons who shoot him full of arrows (and throw swords right through him) while he has an Asuna montage in his head space and he dies far from the goal of the next room.

600 Second Cooldown Timer, what is this, Everquest? Kirito contemplates life, life in this game. Leafa, who is much better at dodging these mofos saves his dumb ass ghost and revives him outside of the tree. They have a conversation and he finally name drops Asuna and, well, shit hits the fan.

Q3tHbkO.gif

This monologue here is honestly pretty damn great. She knows they're not siblings and she knows that he knows. She's in love with Kasuto and always has been, but was willing to give him up for Kirito, but now she's double heart broken. All he can say is sorry...and Suguha never gets any real resolution to this other than to deal with it herself.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Maybe you shouldnt fall in love with your brother you fucking disgusting human piece of filth

Cousin!

Though she kinda...sorta...admits to falling in love with him before she knew.

What makes her really fall for him is how nice he is after waking up from SAO, which he did as an effort to make up for being cold to her after learning he wasn't actually Suguha's brother because being a cousin is so far away relationship wise.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Food Wars is pretty fun, this meat master lady can handle my meat if you know what im sayin
SHE'S PACKING A LOT OF MEAT HERSELF, IF YA KNOW WUT I MEAN HEHEHEHEEHHEHEH

....crap, Season 2 doesn't air until July, thought it was this season.

TUSR

Banned
SHE'S PACKING A LOT OF MEAT HERSELF, IF YA KNOW WUT I MEAN HEHEHEHEEHHEHEH

....crap, Season 2 doesn't air until July, thought it was this season.

pretty sure im making the Anime OT for the Summer season.

its going to be fun and educational.

bigkrev

I watched Shounen Maid today.

I was expecting a harem for fetishists and instead got an all-male cast on a show that's kinda depressing but also really cute?

Also, in it's OP, the maid has "fights" with living garbage using his feather duster. It's pretty great.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
SWORD ART ONLINE - EPISODE TWENTY THREE: Bonds

Damn you Sasuke! Kirito tells Sugu to meet him online so they can talk it out. Sugu instead meets Recon, her nerd admirer. He confesses his love and that he'll do anything to see her happy again.

2MBp2aw.gif

But he goes too far. Kirito and Sugu have a duel!

jJqEjZL.gif

That they both try to throw. Oh well. Kirito tells Sugu that's he's sorry but he's not a whole person yet with Asuna still trapped in the game and Sugu pledges to help him out her and in the real world. What a beta answer. Three man raid on the end game, hope they are actually coming back from the next expansion trying to get rare mounts or something. Recon blows himself up with Final Flash...but it's not enough.

rzePRah.gif

The raid party Kirito bought off shows up and allows him to make it to the next door, which is...locked! Luckily Asuna dropped them the key last episode and Yui hacks her way in.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
i was so innocent when i first watched SAO

i never noticed all the jiggle and male gaze shots.

I didn't even bother posting all of the Suguha bath shots like I did when I reviewed the second part of SAO extra. That episode I just made Yui gifs instead. Sakuya is here just to giggle, which happens in every other shot she's in.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
SO Hardcore Henry is apparently box office poison, I am wondering has New Toonami ever backed a successful film yet?

Jarate

Banned
I don't know how you couldn't. They were pretty noticeable when I had to watch it for university.

...That says more about me than you, doesn't it?

I can only imagine Shin, quietly sitting in his anime club, he's new, and doesn't know what to expect

*The lights grow dark*

Shin stares blankly as he stares at the Screen. SAO is on, well Kotaku said it was the smartest anime in years...

As he reaches the third attempted rape, Shin reaches into his backpack, and pulls out his hankey. He cries softly into it, remembering he could be spending his time doing literally anything else. But instead, choose this fate. He had the option, and he chose hell

I can only imagine Shin, quietly sitting in his anime club, he's new, and doesn't know what to expect

*The lights grow dark*

Shin stares blankly as he stares at the Screen. SAO is on, well Kotaku said it was the smartest anime in years...

As he reaches the third attempted rape, Shin reaches into his backpack, and pulls out his hankey. He cries softly into it, remembering he could be spending his time doing literally anything else. But instead, choose this fate. He had the option, and he chose hell

That would be great and all, but your story falls apart when you realize I basically had to watch the first four episodes of SAO for a course I'm in.

TUSR

Banned
the only arts course i took was a forced first year elective

intro to psychology

i got 50% on the final and the teacher bumped it up to 80% because i had 100% attendance through the school's iClicker system.

ended up with 85%

Soulflarz

Banned
the only arts course i took was a forced first year elective

intro to psychology

i got 50% on the final and the teacher bumped it up to 80% because i had 100% attendance through the school's iClicker system.

ended up with 85%

New role model for laziness.

Speaking of harems, I need to get back to Tenchi soon.

I've been too busy as of late.

BTW, I wasn't here when it was airing.

Why did Toonami gaf think of Eureka Seven?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Speaking of harems, I need to get back to Tenchi soon.

I've been too busy as of late.

BTW, I wasn't here when it was airing.

Why did Toonami gaf think of Eureka Seven?
iirc, opinions ranged from its good to its amazing. Everyone hated those stupid kids though.

Eureka Seven was basically a repeat though so I think people made their amends with that show long ago.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I forgotten who that dude was.

Recon. He's a G.I. Joe gigantic nerd who does nothing but put the moves on Suguha/Leafa, but comes through in a pinch. He's got an incredible nerd voice. I think this is his last appearance blowing himself up, which apparently has an extra long death cooldown.

Line_HTX

I love Trigger's new show, Kiznaiver, because I can sing all the different Linkin Park lyrics out loud.

Love the mysterious long blue haired lady and the "high and mighty" one.

http://i.imgur.com/T20YTmv.png?1[img][/QUOTE]

I know you have to prepare for your finals and all that, but man, you have better control of GAF tabs than I do, lol

Gotta have my Twitch tab open too

Jarate

Banned
I love Trigger's new show, Kiznaiver, because I can sing all the different Linkin Park lyrics out loud.

Love the mysterious long blue haired lady and the "high and mighty" one.

I know you have to prepare for your finals and all that, but man, you have better control of GAF tabs than I do, lol

Gotta have my Twitch tab open too

What do you guys watch on twitch, Ive always tried to make an effort to watch Twitch, but always get bored unless one of my personal friends are playing.

It probably doesnt help that I dont play games that twitch streamers play. Maybe if there was a dedicated Tecmo Super Bowl streamer i'd watch that :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom