• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
uF9z91G.gif

Attack on Train has train fights.

Everything should have train fights.

I mean I was watching a romantic comedy and all I could this was "this would be a lot better with a train fight."

zulux21

Attack on Train has train fights.

Everything should have train fights.

I mean I was watching a romantic comedy and all I could this was "this would be a lot better with a train fight."

I had that thought about people getting hit by buses.
during boring scenes I often think "this would be better if someone randomly got hit by a bus"

luckily kurokami delivered :p

well it is a truck but still (this is a brutal scene, don't watch if you can't handle stuff like that >.<)

Seda

DRAGON BALL Z KAI ADSM 12:00 AM 1,385 0.6
DIMENSION W ADSM 12:30 AM 1,143 0.5
PARASYTE ADSM 1:00 AM 1,026 0.5
SAMURAI CHAMPLOO ADSM 1:30 AM 856 0.4
NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN ADSM 2:00 AM 779 0.3

ONE PIECE &#9488;(&#12484;)&#9484;

Jarate

Banned
i dont get it

Ummm, we'll get Jojo at some point

spoilers for 25 year old extremely iconic manga

I wouldn't have an issue with it
if the series didn't try to male you confused as too what Dio's Stand does and is.
Yeah, its iconic, but considering we've never had an English release of the show and manga until very recently, its pretty spoileryfor people who haven't watched it yet

If you actively read manga/watch anime and managed to avoid what The World does after

1. The manga itself
2. The OVAs
3. The Capcom Fighter
4. The MUGEN memes
5. The 2013 anime
6. 25 years

Then I applaud you

If you actively read manga/watch anime and managed to avoid what The World does after

1. The manga itself
2. The OVAs
3. The Capcom Fighter
4. The MUGEN memes
5. The 2013 anime
6. 25 years

Then I applaud you

Did have an irl friend who had no idea what the world was, I was very entertained to see his reactions

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
7.) All the animes that reference Jojo
8.) All the manga that references Jojo. Even Shokugeki no Somi did it at one point

Jarate

Banned

1. The manga itself
2. The OVAs
3. The Capcom Fighter
4. The MUGEN memes
5. The 2013 anime
6. 25 years

Then I applaud you

Not everyone here follows anime and manga heavily. Not everyone here is a weaboo like us.

Raxus

You truly are on the fringe of anime fandom if you managed to not get The World references. I see it all the time in gifs and in anime nods to JoJo.

Time for an out of context gif!

faa1911659e1bb46a79f093f84a167fb.gif

Line_HTX

I didn't really watch all of it either. I just half ass and watch the episodes that most of the Internet is talking about.

Like I love eating cherries. They taste really good.

Likitung~

1. The manga itself
2. The OVAs
3. The Capcom Fighter
4. The MUGEN memes
5. The 2013 anime
6. 25 years

Then I applaud you

Even folks who don't even know about anime know what The World is.

wow jojos ripped off akame ga kill, unbelieveable

Araki used his time traveling stand to steal the idea from AGK. The perfect crime.

Seda

The first time I think I saw 'Za Warudo' mentioned was when Luigi's Final Smash was revealed for Super Smash Bros. Brawl. At the time I had no idea what it referencing, of course.

Jarate

Banned
So my Dark Souls 3 copy won't come till tomorrow because Amazon lied about getting it on release :/

Thankfully, Food Wars is really good, but then I looked at who owned the rights to it and then I realized it was Sentai...

Maybe the dub will be good, but I doubt it.

So my Dark Souls 3 copy won't come till tomorrow because Amazon lied about getting it on release :/

Thankfully, Food Wars is really good, but then I looked at who owned the rights to it and then I realized it was Sentai...

Maybe the dub will be good,
but I doubt it.

Phahahahahahahaha!

Jarate

Banned
I wonder how much it would cost to liscnece an anime.

I wish I liked editing video more, I'd totally release some fan dubs for you guys. If I had the patience/got paid enough I could easily do a better dub then most companies do.

Maybe I should just dedicate my life to the struggle :/

Line_HTX

I have not heard of a cast announced for Food Wars, and there's still no confirmation of a dub.

*Eagerly waiting until the end of June to hear the Cross Ange dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom